Similar words: public policy, public, republic, in public, publicly, Republican, publicity, publicize. Meaning: n. a toilet that is available to the public.
Random good picture Not show
1. Fred never uses public toilets.
2. Public toilets and drinking fountains were suspected.
3. You now have to pay to use the public toilets at the station.
4. Pat refuses to use the public toilets in this country because they are always so dirty.
5. People who neglect to flush public toilets may be fined.
6. Rats, moles, and household pets were implicated. Public toilets and drinking fountains were suspected.
7. Drivers got changed in the public toilets or the back of the truck.
8. It turns the fan at a public toilet on an uninhabited island in Boston Harbor.
9. I was unable to use the public toilets since I was told I was in the wrong one whichever I went to.
10. Is there a public toilet nearby?
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. It was tap water from a Birmingham public toilet.
12. A luxury public toilet recently opened its door to Nanjing residents free of charge.
13. The city's first five - star public toilet will be branded Friday in Bishan.
14. There is chatting service provided in the public toilet, is it ridiculous or the creative?
15. Specially the public toilet, took the city civilization the window, is playing the pivotal role.
16. There will be a tree lined pedestrianised square, new public toilets, pedestrian crossings and an open space for special events.
17. But the pressure in his bladder was growing, and he set off across the square in search of a public toilet.
18. Also, lifts that are open to all and sundry seem to be readily vandalised or used as public toilets.
19. Raising cash to spend a penny A CO-OPERATIVE of local councils could help reopen Langbaurgh's public toilets, a councillor claims.
20. And we wash our face and took shower in public toilet every night and morning.
21. Keep this in mind next time you make a pit stop at a fast-food drive-through - the steering wheel of your car harbours nine times more germs than a public toilet seat.
22. To gather some preliminary data on men's toilet habits, a pilot study stationed an observer in a public toilet at a US university.
23. What began as a collection of text works, paintings and cartoon imagery has made way for real-life smoking trucks and skips, waxwork models and even a replica public toilet.
24. More than anything, this American-made canvas-and-glass prefab, slapped together in record time, could be mistaken for a public toilet, temporary of course, or maybe an emergency shelter.
25. What the hell do you think you're doing. There's a public toilet 20 metres from here!
26. Looked a national the compulsory education, needs to think his public toilet.
27. Someone in San Francisco has invented a self - cleaning public toilet.
More similar words: public policy, public, republic, in public, publicly, Republican, publicity, publicize, public good, public debt, public office, publication, republicanism, public opinion, weimar republic, the general public, toilet, toiletry, publish, publisher, published, eau de toilette, unpublished, toil, toilsome, sublime, broiler, burn the midnight oil, victory, embroiled.