Similar words: bupropion, propionate, propionic acid, Propionibacterium, ectropion, entropion, propitiation, thionyl.
Random good picture Not show
1. The high - purity propionyl chloride was synthesized using propanoic acid and triphosgene as raw materials.
2. The propionyl chloride was found to be the appropriate acylating agent in terms of the cost.
3. The yield of synthesis from allyl mercaptan and propionyl chloride to allyl thiopropionate is 50.
4. The stavudine was prepared from 5-methyluridine via six steps in 34% overall yield, in which the key step is the selective acylation of 5-methyluridine by propionyl chloride.
5. It is reported that ethy1 3-ethyl-5-pyrazole- carboxylate, an intermediate for tebufenpyrad, was synthesized by using ethyl propionyl acetonate and others as starting materials.
6. The paper discussed in detail a method of determination of formaldehyde content in textileacetyl- propionyl .
More similar words: bupropion, propionate, propionic acid, Propionibacterium, ectropion, entropion, propitiation, thionyl, propitious, propitiate, propinquity, malapropism, propitiatory, nonyl, malonyl, copious, in our opinion, sulfonyl, carbonyl, copiously, proper operation, popular opinion, sulfonylurea, carbonyl iron, carbonyl group, disproportionation, propulsion, proportion, proportioner, proposition.