Random good picture Not show
1. There was not enough evidence to proceed against him.
2. Do you really want to proceed against her?
3. I advise you not to proceed against him.
4. Are you sure that you want to proceed against your neighbour over such a trifling matter?
5. Before we go to proceed against this man,we must be satisfied that your charges are well founded.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. S. high court said a state lawsuit could proceed against truck manufacturers accused of negligence for failing to install antilock brakes.
7. If the commissioners vote to proceed against Microsoft, they may move quickly, the magazine says.
8. He might proceed against the judgment debtor in person; or against his property.
9. We shall proceed against him for theft.
10. We shall proceed against transgressors.
11. The police have decided to proceed against Randy.
12. Bell threatened to proceed against him for the recovery of the debt.
13. Bell threatened to proceed against him for the recovery of a debt.
14. Lack of evidence meant that the Council could not proceed against Mr Naylor.
15. Instead, the justices must decide whether to allow Jones' case to proceed against Clinton while he is still in office.
16. Only Nikias mentions their specific brief from the People to proceed against Selinus, and his views do not prevail.
17. Subrogation right is the right that an insurer acquires to proceed against the third party. It is a legal assignment of creditor's rights.
More similar words: proceed, proceeds, proceeding, against, against the grain, again and again, against time, fight against, struggle against, now and again, hope against hope, again, all over again, process, procedure, processor, processed, due process, procession, processing, word processing, due process of law, mainstream, chain store, painstaking, brainstorming, over and over again, pedagogy, pedagogue, exceed.