Similar words: bucolic, pernambuco, robust, microbus, robustly, robustness, retrobulbar, colobus.
Random good picture Not show
1) Probucol does not cause changes in the expression pcsk9.
2) Objective: To explore the effect of Probucol on carotid atherosclerosis plaque.
3) Conclusion: Probucol may stabilize or decrease carotid atherosclerosis plaque, which is of great clinical significance for prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease.
4) Objectives To evaluate the effects of probucol on brachial endothelial relaxing function in patients with hyperlipidemia.
5) To evaluate the effect of probucol on endothelial relaxing function in the elderly patients with lowerextremityarteriosclerotic disease (LEASD) .
6) Conclusion:For patients with coronary heart disease, atorvastatin and probucol all can efficiently lower blood lipids, but only atorvastatin make redox status shift to deoxidizing direction.
7) Probucol also inhibited the formation of an ABCA 1 - linked cholesterol oxidase sensitive plasma membrane domain.
8) In this article,[sentencedict.com] we characterize the effect of probucol on cellular ABCA 1 - mediated lipid efflux.
9) Unexpectedly, we observed that the phenol moieties of probucol were insufficient, whereas its sulphur atoms were required for protection.
10) Objective To evaluate the effect of probucol on vascular endothelial function of coronary heart disease(CHD) in the elderly.
11) Objective To evaluate the effect of probucol on endothelial relaxing function in the elderly patients with lower-extremity arteriosclerotic disease (LEASD).
12) A striking exception is probucol, which retards atherosclerosis in carotid arteries and restenosis of coronary arteries after angioplasty.
13) Although probucol reduced the level of HDL, it had no negative influence on the improvement of endothelial relaxing function.
14) Objective: To study the Effect of probucol on vessel endothelial active factors and inflammatory factors of the low-extremity atherosclerosis disease (LEASD) in the aged people.
15) The results of this study suggest that probucol, but not fish oil, may inhibit the initiation of lesion formation in the rat model of atherosclerosis.
16) Analysis of mononuclear cell adhesion to the aortic endothelium in vivo revealed that,[http://sentencedict.com/probucol.html] fish oil had no significant effect probucol reduced adhesion by 40%.
17) Here we show that a new method increases the solubility of probucol in water and its ability to permeate cell membranes.
18) Objective To evaluate the effects of combination therapy of probucol and atorvastatin on adjusting lipids.
19) The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of probucol on endothelial function in patients with CAD.
20) Histological examination of the base of the hearts from the probucol treated mice revealed lipid droplets within the reticuloendothelial and other interstitial cells.
More similar words: bucolic, pernambuco, robust, microbus, robustly, robustness, retrobulbar, colobus, buccolingual, mucoprotein, probe, prober, proband, probit, probate, problem, probity, probing, pro bono, probable, probably, reprobate, proboscis, improbity, approbate, probe into, probation, probative, subproblem, opprobrium.