Similar words: political, politically, committee, political party, select committee, committed, politic, politics. Meaning: n. committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
Random good picture Not show
1. His political action committee chipped in to numerous campaigns.
2. Traffickers have become a political action committee.
3. As governor, Weld has shunned political action committee contributions.
4. The bill would also ban political action committee contributions to federal candidates.
5. Caps on individual and political action committee donations to candidates can and are easily circumvented.
6. The meeting of the Conservative Political Action Committee, which begins Thursday, effectively rings the opening bell for the Republican presidential nominating contest.
7. Koch Industries' political action committee, KochPAC, donated $50, 000 to Texans for Rick Perry last year for his gubernatorial campaign, according to the Texas Ethics Commission.
8. He also helped start a political action committee, the East Hampton Conservators, to combat overdevelopment in East Hampton.
9. In 2006, after Edwards' political action committee paid 100,000 US dollars as video production fee to Rielle Hunter, Edwards admitted that he had an affair with Hunter.
10. Political Action Committee (PAC) contributions and lobbying expenditures by biotechnology interests more than doubled during this time.
11. In 2006, Edwards's Political Action Committee paid Rielle Hunter 100,000 dollars for video production.
12. But this year Chase's political action committee is sending the Democrats a pointed message.
13. The federal political action committee West Virginians for Life also received a $5, 000 contribution from Blankenship in 2004, the Center's research finds.
14. "Great ideas transcend who it is you know, what it is your [political action committee] looks like, " McBee said.
15. In 2006, Edwards' Political Action Committee paid 100 thousand dollars to Rielle Hunter for video production.
16. There was another $ 2. 1 million in tobacco political action committee contributions that went directly to individual campaigns.
17. Unlike a business corporation or labor union, a charity may not sponsor or support a political action committee.
18. John Doolittle, a Republican from California, has been allowing his wife to take a 15% commission for raising funds for his political action committee.
19. John Coale, a prominent trial lawyer and Democrat who helped Ms. Palin create her political action committee, said in an interview that he had been given no advance word of her decision.
20. Facebook filed paperwork with the Federal Election Committee Monday to form a Political Action Committee called FB PAC.
21. In addition to those meetings, the Republican students work on local and national campaigns and join conservative lobbying groups like the Conservative Political Action Committee.
22. For example, a group of gun-rights activists could use the site to form an informal political action committee and raise funds in support of candidates who agree with their policy positions.
22. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
23. Mainstream news organizations linked the attack to an offensive target map issued by Sarah Palin's political action committee.
24. She wanted me to join the board of Democrats for the 80s, a new political action committee she had formed to raise money and promote ideas to help Democrats come back into power.
25. " Obama's top adviser, said Axel Rohde, a Republican interest groups are using "American Crossroads" and "super political action committee" reached into the election.
More similar words: political, politically, committee, political party, select committee, committed, politic, politics, politician, practical, practically, impractical, volition, abolition, committal, practitioner, stalactite, critical, factitious, hypocritical, action, mitigation, faction, fraction, reaction, commit, coalition, litigation, unconditionally, refraction.