Random good picture Not show
1. To downplay this bottleneck effect, the pluralization of fund raising channels can be an objective and realistic alternative.
2. However, only by appropriate pluralization based on core competence can firms achieve real success, stand out in market competition, and gain lasting competitive advantage.
3. In the present times, appeared pluralization and imagery embodied in the difference between two cities.
4. My dissertation "Damming China's Grand Canyon: Pluralization without Democratization in the Nu River Valley" goes more into this.
5. Singularization and Pluralization of Names: The LLBLGen Pro designer now singularizes and pluralizes names for entities, fields, etc. based on a plug-in based system.
6. In the day of value pluralization, different groups and different individuals always have different curriculum values, even conflict with each other sometimes.
7. Pluralization is always an issue discussed by the academic circle of strategic management.
8. Diversification, pluralization and integration are the basic features of higher education quality assurance of Japan.
9. Society of pluralization brings about the contacts and conflicts of various cultures.
10. In the future, religion will develop towards secularization and pluralization, and will promote the harmonious development of the world by "the spirit of love".
11. You want to enhance the fluency of your DSLs as much as possible, suggesting that you should handle cases like pluralization.
12. The enrollment expansion is not only a process in which the focus of higher education is transformed from the elites to the masses but also a process of diversification and pluralization .http://Sentencedict.com
13. The investment bank is the important composition of modern financial system, in recent years the business of it has been developing towards pluralization and specialization.
14. If you want to see elaborate efforts to achieve this result, check out the pluralization code in Ruby on Rails for handling pluralizing model class names.
15. China has now been in the course from traditional society to modern society, The transformation of culture activity is changing from holization, centralization to commonization and pluralization .
16. I realize that a pretty good length_message could be generated from the other attributes, but I felt that the pluralization and phrasing of messages would be better if it was written by a programmer.
17. The emergence of national ecological freedom means diversity and pluralization.
18. Therefore, to realize the innovation in property rights of state-owned enterprises, the emphasis of reform should be to laid on pluralization of investment bodies and decentralization of stocks.
19. Our company is developing towards the direction of "Large Scale, Extended Market, Extensive Coverage"and pluralization .
More similar words: naturalization, denaturalization, moralization, liberalization, generalization, lateralization, neutralization, centralization, demoralization, mineralization, federalization, neutralization reaction, demineralization, decentralization, remineralization, pluralize, trade liberalization, internationalization, rationalization, nationalization, realization, dualization, canalization, fictionalization, functionalization, normalization, idealization, alkalization, vocalization, legalization.