Random good picture Not show
1. A plea bargain was offered by the state assuring her that she would not go to prison.
2. He reached a plea bargain with the authorities.
3. Herbert 92X refused to accept a plea bargain, since he regarded what had happened as an accident.
4. Meaux accepted the plea bargain after the judge refused to suppress any of the evidence against him.
5. She accepted a plea bargain and received a general discharge under honorable conditions.
6. Six had reached plea bargain arrangements with the authorities and the remaining seven were due to be tried later in the year.
7. The division decides which cases to prosecute, plea bargain or drop.
8. His departure was part of a plea bargain under which he would have admitted lesser charges of sexual harassment but would not have faced imprisonment.
9. Mr. Katsav resigned recently as part of a plea bargain that enabled him to avoid being indicted on more serious charges of rape and abuse of power.
10. To improve the situation, plea bargain has become a common practice for the prosecution and defense.
11. There exist procedural agreement and substantive agreement in plea bargain.
12. But Mr Hicks, who made a plea bargain and admitted helping al-Qaeda, will serve only nine months and in his native Australia.
13. So they enter into a plea bargain with the prosecutor — they agree to plead guilty to a lesser offense in exchange for a reduced sentence.
14. Ray Lewis sold out his homies for time served and a misdemeanor plea bargain.
15. Rather than face the music at a trial, Abingdon chose to plea bargain.
16. With their case in trouble, prosecutors agreed to a plea bargain.
17. A source close to the defense team said the no contest plea was a key element in plea bargain negotiations.
18. Within this context, many observers were not surprised that the prosecuting authorities reached an unusual plea bargain arrangement with Kanemaru.
19. The commencement of the trial ended a period of intense speculation that Barry would reach a plea bargain with the federal authorities.
20. The police said the guy was hoping to work out a plea bargain by telling where the others may be hiding.
21. Israeli President Moshe Katsav has submitted his letter of resignation a day after accepting a plea bargain that allows rape charges against him to be dropped.
22. The defendant who enters the courtroom and who has decided not to plea bargain is confronted with such a cheerful bunch of jurors.
23. Ashen-faced(sentencedict.com), they leaned on each other for strength while the district attorney told them about the possible plea bargain.
24. In a recent interview with Newsweek, Mr Rajaratnam said that FBI agents offered him a plea bargain—just five years' jail-time in exchange for wearing a wire and taping his conversations with Mr Gupta.
25. Former Israeli president Moshe Katsav is to be charged with rape nearly two years after he resigned as part of a plea bargain.
26. The case caused a storm of protest, and women's groups have challenged the plea bargain in court.
27. There was criticism of his conduct from MPs and women's rights campaigners when the plea bargain was reached and he appeared ready to admit sexual harassment charges.
28. In order to definite the system clearly, the third part compare it with some similar legal system,[sentencedict .com] such as plea bargain.
29. Once an agreement is reached, the judge may make the decision based on the results of the plea bargain and the agreed-upon facts.
30. Mrs. Plavsic was sentenced by the Hague Tribunal in 2003 after surrendering to the court and pleading guilty to one count as part of a plea bargain.
More similar words: bargain, collective bargaining, bougainvillea, struggle against, again and again, against the grain, have a ball, barge, embargo, margarine, gain, gargantuan, again, regain, against, malleable, ungainly, now and again, plea, plead, malleability, against time, all over again, please, fight against, pleased, pleasure, pleasant, pleasing, displease.