Random good picture Not show
1) A plaster cast of Madame Fournier stood in the artist's studio.
2) He's got his leg in a plaster cast.
3) Her broken leg was put in a plaster cast.
4) The plaster cast helps to heal the broken bone.
5) The plaster cast is used to keep the leg immobile.
6) She made a plaster cast of a bust of Lincoln.
7) They took a plaster cast of the teeth for identification purposes.
8) One medium even claimed to have made a plaster cast of a pair of ectoplasmic hands before they dissolved.
9) Lying by one of the cups,[http://sentencedict.com/plaster cast.html] like a plaster cast.
10) The wearing of a plaster cast was only allowed in extreme circumstances and brown suede shoes were definitely out.
11) The plaster cast was exhibited at the Mus é e Rodin when it opened in 1916.
12) Objective: Through comparative study hollow tension screw and plaster cast asked for fresh scaphoid bone fracture, to evaluate the clinical efficacy of the hollow tension screw surgical methods.
13) The custom-made devices, created using a plaster cast of the patient's mouth and construction bites, significantly reduced the apnea-hypopnea index, whereas the prefabricated devices did not.
14) The sight of a man holding a plaster cast record of the tracks of a mysterious beast started the modern Bigfoot legend.
15) Non-playing colleagues rushed him to the local casualty department, where a large plaster cast was fixed on to the injured area.
16) A few years ago I broke my leg and had a plaster cast on up to my hip.
17) They were treated with implantation of malleolus radialis with vascularized periosteal flap, fixed with plaster cast for 8-10 weeks.
18) Apart from the bloody stump , the hand was so completely whitened as to resemblea plaster cast.
19) Visitors get a splendid, inviting vista into the new building : dead-ahead on line-of-sight is a distant and vast plaster cast of the Apollo from Olympia.
More similar words: plastic, master, eastern, disaster, eastern europe, last, altercation, blast, cast off, at last, cast away, forecast, cast about, haste, broadcast, castigate, cast aside, last month, cast about for, taste of, The last rites, lambaste, toothpaste, cash register, flabbergasted, carcass, plasma, past, east, as to.