Random good picture Not show
1. I have physics class at 9:30 on Tuesdays.
2. She will register for the physics class.
3. I will register for the physics class.
4. We have a physics class.
5. In the physics class, he failed to understand what professor Wang said.
6. Slides are shown once a week in their physics class.
7. To bring in the co-operation study in physics class is very necessary for the reform and development if physics teaching.
8. At today's physics class, the teacher taught us the concept of the resistance arm.
9. Toaday we learned about chain reactions in physics class, but none of us quite understood it.
10. I'm trying to finish the reading assignment for our physics class.
11. Asked how he succeeded, the student explained he had just come from a physics class on pendulum motion.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Helen: While you were at Miss Lincoln's office, I was having a physics class.
13. While you were at miss Lincoln's office, I was having a physics class.
More similar words: plasma physics, physical assets, physics, biophysics, geophysics, physics lab, metaphysics, astrophysics, atomic physics, psychophysics, nuclear physics, quantum physics, particle physics, classics, solid-state physics, physical geography, physic, classical mechanics, physical, physically, physicist, physician, physicals, non-physical, metaphysic, nonphysical, physicalism, physical form, geophysical, physicality.