Random good picture Not show
1. Durante dances with an impassioned physicality.
2. There's not another guitarist to rival the sheer physicality of his work.
3. I was struck by the sheer physicality of his piano playing.
4. How I had welcomed his physicality, his touch: the tiniest sensation that yes, it might be all right.
5. There is a steady current of physicality in their play which sometimes spills over into outright violence.
6. The physicality of their food consumption, decidedly hands-on[sentencedict.com], and their mutually greedy looks say it all.
7. Intellectual contemplation and the raw physicality of the athlete happily coexist in Renaissance man.
8. He was more comfortable with the straight forward physicality of another kind of modern dance that Crumb showed him.
9. The physicality of sport, its speed and grace, along with the emotional intensity of victory and defeat are supremely visual.
10. And stop using weasel words like "physicality" in place of "cheating".
11. Some minerals hold a physicality which expresses geometry which is dissonant here.
12. Air is the space around the physicality of the earth element and defines the space.
13. Ask the minerals about physicality and how it is created.
14. An ecological-postmodern sense of that task would be grounded in the physicality of the Earth community.
15. She doesn't flaunt the dextrous dazzle of Sylvie Guillem, nor does she move with the reckless physicality of Darcey Bussell.
16. The causes, course and consequences of consumption are depicted by Greenaway with excessive physicality.
17. How does one write a travel book, I'd wondered aloud, how describe the sheer physicality of life?
18. Not so long ago he had been uncomfortable in the atmosphere of the seemingly unbridled physicality of Dunham dancing.
19. They are different from the groves and streams we have down here, but they don't seem necessarily to differ, I submit, in their degree of physicality.
20. The genetic material then transcribes the thought - form into physicality, as form.
21. However, we all have more then enough control over our physicality.
22. Mobai's novels set in Yinghe Town and creat a series of aphasiac. The root of aphasia is their vulnerable position in physicality and culture.
23. Minerals are of the earth element and provide the structure for physicality to express.
24. They are the record keepers and providers of structure in physicality.
25. For a long time the ancestral planes related to physicality were shattered like a broken mirror.
26. All species are ascending towards full consciousness by 2035 in physicality.
27. This will occur through the gradual merging of physical and nonphysical until physicality ceases to exist.
28. I intend to cease to put myself in circumstances that benefit others but destroy my physicality.
More similar words: physical, physically, physical geography, metaphysical, physical therapy, physical change, physical therapist, physical process, physical property, physical capital, physical science, physical fitness, physical evidence, physical exercise, physical education, physical chemistry, physical properties, musicality, physiological, physiologically, physic, physics, physicist, physician, biophysics, geophysics, metaphysics, astrophysics, biophysicist, geophysicist.