Random good picture Not show
1. She was in constant physical pain.
2. Physical health is inextricably linked to mental health.
3. Schools should not mete out physical punishment to children.
4. The attraction between them is physical.
5. Physical perfection in a human being is exceedingly rare.
6. Any form of physical activity will invalidate the results.
7. His love for her was not just physical attraction.
8. Mental and physical deterioration both occur naturally with age.
9. He had a physical strength that matched his outward appearance.
10. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
11. The referee stepped in because the game had started to get a bit physical.
12. He tried to rejuvenate himself by performing physical exercises each day.
13. The notion of abuse has wider connotations than the physical.
14. It's more than his physical stature that makes him remarkable.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. The only physical risk I ran was being bowled over by one of the many joggers.
16. Sometimes the care workers need to use physical restraint on the hospital patients.
17. He felt he had a right to mete out physical punishment to the children.
18. All the children were well nourished and in good physical condition.
19. The centre offers activities for everyone, whatever your age or physical condition.
20. Before our modern age, people had a more physical and active lifestyle.
21. Routine physicals are done by a nurse.
22. Create the new database physicals and logicals for the proposed system.
23. All three are physicals , but only the warrior has the tools to adjust tactics.
24. Annual physicals and gynecological exams account for about 1 in 12 visits by adults to their doctors.
25. Comparison shopping for services such as standard physicals or prescription drugs helps if everybody in a group plan makes that effort.
26. TV/Maggie: Hi, I am Maggie Malone all this week[Sentencedict.com], all this spotlighting physicals on wheels. Mobile vans provide a checkup curbside. With me today is project coordinator Doctor Buhl.
27. With that notion in mind, we asked planners what they ask their clients during their annual financial physicals.
28. Lisa and I were tested for AIDS, t.b., gonorrhea, and syphilis, and had complete physicals and psychological evaluations.
29. As you age, it is even more important to get yearly physicals.
30. But there's a catch: Insurance won't pay for any of the checkups because they aren't equivalent to full-service annual physicals.
More similar words: physical science, physical, physically, physical geography, physicality, physicalism, geophysical, metaphysical, physical therapy, physical change, physical fitness, physical therapist, physical capital, physical property, physical process, physical exercise, physical exertion, physical education, physical chemistry, physical evidence, physical properties, physical construction, physical disabilities, physical anthropology, physiological, physiologically, physic, physics, physician, physicist.