Random good picture Not show
1. A lighthouse marks the entrance to the harbour.
2. The light flashed out from the little lighthouse.
3. A lighthouse was flashing in the distance.
4. The lighthouse was abeam of the ship.
5. We could see the lighthouse winking in the distance.
6. Lighthouse and beacons flash at night.
7. Hundreds of moths flew against the lighthouse windows.
8. A lighthouse was flashing afar.
9. The lighthouse stood out starkly against the dark sky.
10. A lighthouse was flashing afar on the sea.
11. He was to keep watch in the lighthouse.
12. The lighthouse flashes signal twice a minute.
13. A single beam of light radiated from the lighthouse.
14. A lighthouse on the cliff warns ships to keep their distance.
15. The lighthouse is separated from the land by a wide channel.
16. The lighthouse beam was quite distinct in the gathering dusk.
17. This central tower represents a lighthouse, Holmes.
18. In 1976, the old lighthouse was deactivated.
19. The children rallied to save the 111-year-old lighthouse.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. It's a small reef with a lighthouse on it.
21. This trail leads to the lighthouse.
22. The lighthouse bears due east.
23. Hesperus is a lighthouse, Mars An air-force base; molecular cars Arrowing the turnpikes become Lost meteorites in search of home.
24. Man must behave like a lighthouse; he must shine day and night for the goodness of every man. Mehmet Murat ildan
25. The lighthouse and cottages are still lived in and command extensive views of Hull waterfront and the Humber Bridge.
26. It was such a jolly little lighthouse, white, and standing at the very end of a promontory.
27. The darkness was pierced by the beam from the lighthouse.
28. Every twenty seconds their elongated selves were flung before him, their shadows cast down by the lighthouse beam.
29. The tower provided shore accommodation for keepers and kept in communication with the lighthouse by means of flagstaff signals and carrier pigeons.
30. Every Christmas now he hires that little plane and drops all those boxes of gifts to the lighthouse keepers.
More similar words: eighth, highlight, a thought, light, flight, plight, slight, blight, thoughtful, forethought, light up, delight, lightly, lighten, lighting, slightly, blighted, twilight, at the thought of, deep in thought, light bulb, delighted, enlighten, moonlight, limelight, lightning, delightful, flight path, lightening, come to light.