Random good picture Not show
1. The boat should be operational by this afternoon.
2. Is the equipment operational yet?
3. The airport did not become operational until May.
4. The language laboratory is not operational yet.
5. The whole system will be fully operational by December 1995.
6. Operational Research is a newly emerging subject.
7. The equipment is now fully operational.
8. The telephone is fully operational again.
9. The newly designed rice transplanter will soon be operational.
10. Our main offices are now fully operational .
11. The new system became operational in March.
12. The squadron is not yet operational.
13. Of 200 boats, only 20 are presently operational.
14. Patco accepted full responsibility for operational management.
15. The new airport should be fully operational by the end of the year.
16. There are operational advantages in putting sales and admin in the same building.
17. It is to be fully operational by mid-2003.
18. Why, Seikaly was damned near fully operational.
19. Swansea Yacht Haven became operational in December 1982.
20. Denver's new airport is now fully operational.
21. The new architecture became operational on April 30, 1995.
22. The budget is an operational statement in monetary terms.
23. The entity could be operational by early next year.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The satellite is expected to be operational by next week.
25. This provides us with a very operational view concerning these matters.
26. The new Tarporley station became operational on April 16 and an open day was held for local residents a week later.
27. Repairs have already begun and we expect the factory to be fully operational again with six months.
28. The nuclear industry was required to prove that every operational and safety aspect had been fully researched.
29. Thirdly, most countries' residents have no knowledge of the existence or operational aspects of these markets.
30. In which case a researcher's task is to translate this rather abstract and vague notion into some operational form.
More similar words: rationalization, multinational corporation, operation, rational, AND operation, cooperation, irrational, rationalize, vibrational, rationalism, irrationally, inspirational, international relations, nationalization, national, proportional representation, educational, sensational, nationality, nationalize, nationalist, nationalism, navigational, national park, occupational, national bank, national debt, international, gravitational, exoneration.