Synonym: likeness, sameness, similarity. Similar words: resemble, assemblage, emblazon, ensemble, assemble, assembly, dissemble, dissembling. Meaning: [rɪ'zembləns] n. similarity in appearance or external or superficial details.
Random good picture Not show
1. The resemblance between Susan and her sister was remarkable.
2. There was a distant resemblance between them.
3. Kehr bears a strong facial resemblance to her sister.
4. She bears a striking resemblance to her mother.
5. She bears a striking resemblance to her older sister.
6. The hero, Danny, bears an uncanny resemblance to Kirk Douglas.
7. She bears a faint resemblance to my sister.
8. He bears a strong resemblance to his father.
9. Tina bears a striking resemblance to her mother.
10. He bears a striking resemblance to Lenin.
11. I can see the family resemblance.
12. She bears an uncanny resemblance to Barbra Streisand.
13. There's a strong resemblance between Susan and Joe.
14. The child bore a striking resemblance to his father.
15. I was struck by her resemblance to my aunt.
16. She bears little resemblance to her mother.
17. The resemblance between the two signatures was remarkable.
18. The movie bears little resemblance to the original novel.
19. Their daily menus bore no resemblance whatsoever to what they were actually fed.
20. What happens in the film bears little resemblance to what actually happened.
21. Their baby bears a strong resemblance/an uncanny likeness to its grandfather.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. There was a clear family resemblance between all the brothers.
23. The story has points of resemblance to a Hebrew myth.
24. Their newest model bears a close resemblance to that of their rival competitor.
25. Any resemblance of a character in this book to a living person is purely incidental.
26. Both children bear a very close resemblance to their father.
27. She bears more than a passing resemblance to your sister.
28. The plot of the movie bears more than a passing resemblance to Jane Austen's "Emma".
29. It was made of plaster, hard and white and lifeless,[sentencedict.com] bearing no resemblance to human flesh.
30. Your story bears / has / shows little or no resemblance to the facts.
More similar words: resemble, assemblage, emblazon, ensemble, assemble, assembly, dissemble, dissembling, freedom of assembly, legislative assembly, carte blanche, glance, presence, balance, remembrance, remembrancer, balanced, parlance, vigilance, balance of, freelance, ambulance, on balance, petulance, nonchalance, balance sheet, surveillance, in the presence of, resonance, glance through.