Random good picture Not show
1. I'd be laying my career/life on the line by giving you that information.
2. Would you like to stay on the line?
3. There was an echo on the line and I couldn't hear clearly.
4. The sheets were aired on the line.
5. Your party is on the line.
6. Mr. Miller of ABC is on the line.
7. She put the wet clothes on the line to dry.
8. He wrung the clothes before putting them on the line to dry.
9. Work hard; your job is on the line.
10. He thought the ball had bounced on the line(sentencedict.com), but the umpire said it was out.
11. Hang the clothes on the line.
12. All their wet clothes were pegged out on the line.
13. She was hanging her washing on the line.
14. Firefighters put their lives on the line every working day.
15. Henry is on the line from New York.
16. She's on the line from her home in Boston.
17. The voice on the line was vaguely familiar, but Crook couldn't place it at first.
18. She put her washing on the line.
19. Let me lay it on the line, we have done our share.
20. The sudden tension on the line told me I had hooked a fish.
21. He wouldn't put his career on the line to help a friend.
22. The sheets/shirts hanging on the line billowed in the breeze.
23. I've laid myself on the line for him once already.
24. Mrs Brown hung the washing on the line to dry.
25. Mother pegs wet clothes on the line.
26. Sorry to bother you, but Mr. Grey is on the line.
27. I got on the line to the hospital as soon as I heard about the accident.
28. Can you feel the fish tugging on the line?
29. He hung the towels out on the line .
30. Lay it on the line and tell them what's really been happening.
More similar words: feline, guideline, the front line, on the contrary, and the like, to the life, to the limit, helicopter, in the least, line, month, in the long run, not in the least, on the run, outline, line up, incline, in line, online, relinquish, counseling, on the road, monthly, decline, airline, on the whole, on the spot, on the side, deadline, headline.