Random good picture Not show
1. Not everybody nowadays lives in the conventional nuclear family.
2. Religion and the nuclear family went hand in hand.
3. Three also stands for the relations within the nuclear family, and efforts to ascertain where one fits in there.
4. To return from conjecture to fact: the nuclear family left Lewis in 1944 when I was five years old.
5. It could be argued also that the nuclear family has facilitated the improvement of women's status within the home.
6. The modern nuclear family is a vulnerable and fragile institution.
7. For the first time in classical antiquity the nuclear family had assumed a central role in the politics of state.
8. They are an extension of his nuclear family but also a discrete entity.
9. The relationship of the nuclear family to wider social forms has troubled the historian for a long time.
10. Having an intact nuclear family does not guarantee that a child will turn out well.
11. The result of this dramatic change was the nuclear family.
12. Within this nuclear family, the hopes and affections of its members were concentrated and the emotional level could rise dangerously high.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Individual nuclear family units not only provide the maximum number of outlets for commodity production, but also facilitate social control.
14. I have been anxious to show that the nuclear family may lead not to satisfaction but to frustration and disappointment.
15. People do not all live in nuclear family groups.
16. the cohesion of the nuclear family.
17. Biological parenthood in a nuclear family need not be the be-all and end-all of womanhood—and in fact it increasingly is not.
18. The modern nuclear family is a more specialized unit than its predecessor.
19. The Chinese nuclear family raising only child is like an unlimited company, with the parents being responsible unlimitedly for the child's future. "To feed without teaching, is the father's fault."
20. The Chinese nuclear family with an only child is like a company of unlimited liability, because the parents bear unlimited responsibility for their child's future.
21. Clearly, then, housing policy operates at present to reinforce the nuclear family.
22. The individual with this ethic does not engage in any cooperative activity for goals beyond the immediate-interest of the nuclear family.
23. We would not even pass for distant cousins let alone members of the same nuclear family unit.
24. Second(sentencedict.com), the extended family counts for relatively less and the immediate nuclear family for relatively more.
25. The maintaining of the male ego in perfect condition remains an essential activity of the nuclear family.
26. Most of the debate was really about an alleged universality of the nuclear family of married biological parents and their legitimate children.
27. Over the years, many films have taken a dark look at the supposedly perfect ideal of a white picket fence, a little house, and a nuclear family.
28. The mother and father form the nucleus, or center, of the nuclear family.
29. The customs of impartible inheritance and partible inheritance of land lead to emerge the nuclear family and noe-core family in different areas.
30. With the speedy development of society, the focus of loyalty has been steadily narrowing from the big family to the nuclear family, the home cell of parents and children.
More similar words: nuclear, nuclear energy, family, paterfamilias, family business, extended family, far-famed, nucleus, familial, familiar, unfamiliar, familiarize, be familiar with, clear, unclear, clear up, clear out, clear off, clearly, clearing, clear away, keep clear of, warfare, famine, famished, fearful, hear from, tamil, clean, cleave.