Random good picture Not show
1. The hotel is on the main road from Newport.
2. Newport took an early lead before Bridgend replied with three tries in 14 minutes.
3. At the 1965 Newport Folk Festival Bob Dylan was barracked for using electric instruments.
4. The famous Newport scandal seems a typical example.
5. Turn right and go to the Newport/Pontfaen road junction.
6. Newport look for coaches to turn a falling tide.
7. During the annual Pope Day at Newport and Boston(Sentencedict.com), crowds burned the pope in effigy.
8. The choice of suitable premises in Newport at the height of the property boom was not large.
9. Newport have also been embroiled in allegations, by Glamorgan Wanderers and Penarth, of poaching.
10. Newport, well served by Moseley and Waters at the line-out and also by their back row, were looking increasingly confident.
11. Police called to the neighborhood told Newport that though the snowman was legal, it was upsetting others on the block.
12. Newport were in shreds as Marcus Hannaford cleaned up for the third try.
13. Llewellyn's long, diagonal punt soon put Newport back into Bridgend territory.
14. They stretched across the Peninsula from Newport News to Hampton.
15. Newport looked poised to run away with it, but Bridgend refused to cave in.
16. Mr Newport told councillors that one Monday 146 juggernauts were unloaded at Park Foods.
17. The fortifications of Newport News were seen swarming with soldiers and the flames were.. bursting from the abandoned Congress.
18. Along the so-called M4 corridor, as far west as Newport in Gwent, new, technically sophisticated smaller industries were mushrooming.
19. Further to the north you take the ferry across from East to West Cowes to avoid a big detour inland via Newport.
20. John Humphrys, then a district reporter for us at Newport, was one.
21. Ice expected to last some time, but look for a few skimmers and perch at Newport on pole and maggot.
22. Late one evening, a party of thirteen unemployed men from Newport Pagnell were admitted as casuals.
23. The animal is being kept at quarantine kennels after being siezed at Newport docks.
24. He introduced the guest of honour, Lord Ross of Newport.
25. In 1648 he was promoted lieutenant-colonel and deputy governor and signed a letter protesting at the treaty with the king at Newport.
26. Two operations were needed to save his foot, and playing rugby again seemed as unlikely as Newport beating the All Blacks.
27. And 200 jobs are at risk at Ferranti in Newport Pagnell after the defence electronics firm called in the receivers.
28. The borough council has earmarked more than ￡80,000 to spruce up properties on Newport Road, opposite the bus station.
29. Even more stately pleasure domes were being built in Newport.
30. The children, all between 14 and 15, are pupils at Duffryn high school, Newport.