Random good picture Not show
1. I was a bit of a social misfit at college because I didn't like going out in the evenings.
2. He always feel a bit of a misfit in the business world.
3. He always felt a bit of a misfit in the business world.
4. The trousers misfit her.
5. I was very conscious of being a misfit at school.
6. I was a social misfit at school.
7. However, as they say, once a misfit, always a misfit!
8. Ostensibly a social misfit, he is most at home with his new books, old records and middle-aged pet Labrador.
9. She was conscious of being a misfit, and that was a great understatement.
10. What did the misfit of science do now?
11. This coat is a misfit.
12. That computer nerd a total misfit.
13. That computer nerd is a total social misfit.
14. A : That nerd is a total social misfit.
15. Their misfit coats were heavy with melted snow and turned up at the collars.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. In the case of considering the misfit dislocation, relaxed lattice mismatch, the radius of curvature and density of misfit dislocation were calculated.
17. This coat misfit me.
18. I didn't really know anyone at the party, so I felt a bit of a misfit.
19. I have been made to feel a social and psychological misfit for not wanting children.
20. Hall gives a funny and moving account of the misfit schoolchild latching on to the new arrival.
21. I didn't have a very happy time at school - I suppose I was something of a misfit.
22. Body: A thing of shreds and patches, borrowed unequally from good and bad ancestors and a misfit from the start. Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. He's always blamed his parents for turning him into a social misfit.
24. Faith is treated as the odd man out, the misfit, the black sheep.
25. He bitterly blamed his parents for turning him into a social misfit.
26. Thecondition of superlattice layer growth depends on the surface free energy and thelattice misfit .
27. An approach of calculating initial stress and deformation in tension winding according to misfit is advanced.
28. But the role of madcap spiritual godmother to little misfit monsters everywhere is one that Lady Gaga already has down cold.
29. My goal is not to turn you into a monk or a cabin - dwelling misfit.
30. More likely , perhaps, is a loan move for Tottenham's misfit Roman Pavlyuchenko.
More similar words: disfigure, satisfied, unsatisfied, dissatisfied, misfortune, transfixed, satisfactory, satisfaction, transfiguration, fit, unfit, outfit, fit to, out of it, fitted, profit, profits, fitter, benefit, fitting, of itself, fitness, fit into, nonprofit, graffiti, at a profit, profitable, benefit from, discomfiture, fits and starts.