Similar words: collaborate, collaboration, labor, labored, about, elaborate, get about, go about. Meaning: v. 1. be about 2. move about in a confused manner.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Quite a few people were milling about, but nothing was happening.
(2) So many different ideas are milling about in my head, but I can't settle down to work on any one of them.
(3) Groups of fans were milling about in the streets after the match. Sentencedict.com
(4) In the village square, people were milling about in the sunshine.
(5) There was a crowd of people milling about in the streets.
(6) They knew all about the mills, about the cancer.
(7) Simon had disappeared into the crowd still milling about the hall, and fitzAlan was standing before her.
(8) Shaken survivors milled about the lobby awaiting word on when they could leave Cairo.
(9) Startled, the pack had run for the shelter of the trees, where they had milled about uncertainly.
(10) Members of all three shifts were milling about the circular room: repeating rumours, distorting facts and generally hyping themselves up.
(11) People milled about casually, talking amongst themselves, eating and drinking.
(12) Cattle sometimes mill about when they are frightened.
(13) We mill about sipping wine until the doors are thrown open and a slightly upper-crust voice comes over the PA "Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats in the theatre".
(14) They're just part of the large group of Nintendo fans who mill about the cosplay area at Tokyo Game Show, portraying characters from games like The Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem.
More similar words: collaborate, collaboration, labor, labored, about, elaborate, get about, go about, elaborated, laboratory, know about, come about, care about, set about, laboriously, million, milling, villain, village, pillage, just about, talk about, forget about, cast about, abound in, spillage, think about, worry about, bring about, millennia.