Random good picture Not show
(7) It is easy to learn something about everything, but difficult to learn everything about anything.
(10) I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am ready.
(11) I don't want to talk about it anymore.
(12) Stop worrying about their marriage-it isn't your problem.
(13) Stop beefing about the price increase.
(14) He is too bloody cocksure about everything.
(15) She is blunt about her personal life.
(16) Paul's being a bit evasive about this job.
(17) He spoke frankly about the ordeal.
(18) Some leaves were floating about on the still lake.
(19) I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.
(20) He keeps griping about having no money.
(21) She's got a terribly guilty conscience about it. Sentencedict.com
(22) He's always railing against his wife about her extravagance.
(23) I want to make an enquiry about train times.
(24) They put about and sailed for home.
(25) I saw Mary fetching about hither and thither.
(26) As a modern parent, I know that it's not how much you give children those counts, it's the love and attention you shower on them.A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune[sentencedict.com], but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents.
More similar words: go about, get about, care about, know about, come about, set about, just about, abound in, forget about, bring about, inquire about, complain about, rub out, bounce, labor, boundary, above all, a body of, abortion, elaborate, laboratory, laboriously, collaboration, a bone of contention.