Random good picture Not show
1. His son was obsessive about music, mastering classical, folk and rock modes with alarming rapidity.
2. Thus, Joe can increase his base pay by mastering more skill levels.
3. In mastering word meanings, children must learn the conventional meanings they carry within the speech community.
4. Mastering Macintosh would be as simple as dropping a couple of pieces of whole wheat into the Sunbeam.
5. In addition, the film quality in Mastering the Mountain is poor in parts with indistinct contrasts.
6. Five mornings a week she worked on campus, mastering the intricacies of various software programs.
7. Subsequent chapters are devoted to mastering various techniques and manoeuvres.
8. They're just mastering the basic skills of walking and talking, which open up a whole new world for them.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. We learned law by mastering a framework for further understanding of the legal process.
10. Let's start learning and mastering Malay as well.
11. According to the cognitive learning theory, mastering knowledge results from the interaction between outside stimulus and the inner world of a cognitive perceiver.
12. Adjusting the experiment instrument needs mastering the key procedure, thereby the experiment phenomena can be got; here the most important adjustment is the F-P etalon 's.
13. As long as mastering correct maintenance and trouble shooting methods, good performance of hydrometric tour gauging vehicle can be fully exerted, and its application value also can be fully embodied.
14. Only by understanding and mastering the skill of attack correctly, can we sing Bel Canto beautifully.
15. For the first half of the year the managers were, in fact, intent on mastering their new roles.
16. There were no heroes and heroines to persecute, no ruling elite and no mastering committee.
17. Act calm - stay calm One successful method of mastering nerves is to act the way you would like to feel.
18. They are used in learning vocabulary as well as for mastering grammatical structure.
19. Still, the popularity of the sport has made most competitions much better as more nations begin mastering its intricacies.
20. Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich. Lao Tzu
21. The long-term goal is to help your son or daughter enjoy mastering his or her own body.
22. The enterprise is hard because it has to involve mastering new language in new ways.
23. The City has been quite good at throwing off old habits, less good at mastering new disciplines.
24. In S6 it is also often possible to accommodate beginners or people mastering specialist skills.
25. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. Brian Tracy
26. There is the self-denial of the musician who devotes all her time and energy to mastering her musical instrument.
27. Learn how to properly count the trump in pinochle in this free video series that will have you mastering pinochle in no time.
28. During this stage, students learn Piny in as a pronunciation tool, in tandem with mastering the recognition of basic characters frequently used by pupils in oral communication.
29. As a result, it will help us a lot on mastering and using the animal onomatopoeias correctly, in this way, we will make our writings more copious, lively and more persuadable .
30. The mix of solid engineering and marketing razzle-dazzle that goes into a brand like Google or Nike is an art, and mastering it still evades China Inc.
More similar words: ringmaster, festering, pestering, fostering, clustering, blustering, glistering, bolstering, blistering, administering, past master, master, masters, mastery, masterly, mastered, masterful, paymaster, taskmaster, postmaster, headmaster, scoutmaster, mastermind, masterpiece, choirmaster, masterfully, schoolmaster, mass hysteria, master's degree, asterism.