Random good picture Not show
1. He took her arm masterfully and led her away.
2. Jack strode masterfully into the room.
3. The young boy played the violin sonata masterfully.
4. Masterfully, in that moment, Pennington shades Peter's love innocent rather than tawdry.
5. Gore masterfully played off his public image as a stiff, wooden personality who leaves audiences sitting on their hands.
6. Buddy's pure, unaffected harmonica melodies are masterfully accompanied by piano, guitar, and string bass.
7. Leather abounds, masterfully tortured into submission, as in a zippered sheath with fox sleeves latticed by an elaborate harness.
8. But Buffett usually plays the odds masterfully and now says risk is grossly overpriced.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The figure's emotional state is masterfully inscribed in the very forms of his body.
10. But Utzon masterfully exploited the site as nobody else could.
11. Sarris masterfully depicts the cultural gulf between traditionalists and the questions from the Stanford students.
12. Mr. A finished the sketch not only effortlessly but also masterfully.
13. There may now be several fire-eating piano virtuosos who can execute the original notes, but few can liberate the prophetic music they contain as masterfully as Janice Weber does here.
14. Another noteworthy part of the Facebook story is how they masterfully handled the VC financing process, limiting the amount of equity dilution to the founders.
More similar words: masterful, cheerfully, powerfully, wonderfully, distastefully, fearfully, master, boastfully, mastery, masterly, mastered, taskmaster, ringmaster, headmaster, postmaster, masterpiece, schoolmaster, master's degree, cheerful, powerful, master of ceremonies, prayerful, wonderful, cheerfulness, wonderfulness, subterfuge, fully, awfully, usefully, joyfully.