Random good picture Not show
5. The slaves rebelled against their masters.
6. The slaves rose against their masters.
7. His political masters are all old right-wing politicians.
8. We are masters of our own destiny.
9. Pilots of large aircraft are masters of aviation.
10. Masters sometimes allowed their slaves to buy their way out of bondage.
11. The peasants arose against their masters.
12. The slaves had to swear obedience to their masters.
13. The beaten dog crawled to his masters feet.
14. They were absolute masters of themselves under fire.
15. They have a collection of priceless old masters.
16. Be masters(sentencedict.com), not slaves of your books.
17. They appear masters in the art of making regulations work their way.
18. Masters shot a hand across the table and gripped his wrist.
19. That caused considerable mirth amongst pupils and sports masters alike.
20. 'It's never easy to serve two masters,' he said sententiously.
21. It had taken Masters about twenty hours to reach the house.
22. After hard fighting,the defenders were still masters of the city.
23. The show includes canvases by masters like Carpaccio, Canaletto and Guardi.
26. From then on we raised our heads and became our own masters.
27. In a few hours time most of the world's top golfers tee off in the US Masters.
28. Slaves could be bought and sold at the whim of their masters.
29. He was accused of stirring up the thralls against their masters.
30. Many aspiring young artists are advised to learn by copying the masters.
More similar words: master's degree, past master, master, mastery, masterly, mastered, masterful, taskmaster, paymaster, mastermind, ringmaster, postmaster, scoutmaster, headmaster, masterfully, choirmaster, masterpiece, schoolmaster, master cylinder, master of ceremonies, plaster cast, mastectomy, aster, waster, easter, caster, astern, faster, blaster, plaster.