Random good picture Not show
1. A decent lawyer would have made mincemeat of them in court.
2. The Prime Minister made mincemeat of his opponent's arguments.
3. I can imagine a defence lawyer making mincemeat of him if we ever put him up in court.
4. I knew that a good lawyer would make mincemeat of him if I allowed him to give evidence.
5. She insisted on him staying through my visit, and he made mincemeat of my arguments.
6. This book makes mincemeat of the idea that Reagan was a dunce, amiable or otherwise.
7. A hostile Public Prosecutor would make mincemeat of her.
8. It made mincemeat of CoreTest, returning data transfer rates in excess of 1.5Mb/sec.
More similar words: make the most of, in the heat of, announcement, eminence, make up one's mind, commencement, make a difference, make a mistake, cemetery, placement, effacement, enforcement, make, come at, replacement, maker, demean, make up, make out, remake, make way, make for, makeup, make it, permeate, demeanor, once more, meatloaf, permeated, make over.