Random good picture Not show
1. The church no longer paid a living wage .
2. He does make a living wage but only by working 72 hours a week.
3. We have a right to a living wage.
4. Every laid - off worker can draw the living wage.
5. The worker is demanding to be paid a living wage.
6. Jingyuan County in the early living wage to make ends meet.
7. Many farmers have to depend on subsidies to make a living wage.
8. Do they feel women should remain in marriages because their jobs do not pay a living wage?
9. We need to be just as comfortable with the flip side: A living wage encourages work.
10. Does the example implicitly condone overtime working as a means by which a living wage is earned?
11. They had no solution to the possibility that even they might sometimes fail to find permanent employment at a living wage.
12. The elite foresee their high paid salaries reduced so that the ranks of the workers can get a living wage.
13. The Gospels don't quite tell us that Jesus was a trade unionist,[sentencedict.com] but they do suggest he backed a living wage.
More similar words: living, living thing, the cost of living, standard of living, boiling water, giving up, striving, thriving, misgiving, skydiving, conniving, giving birth, Thanksgiving, go a long way, driving licence, wage, New Age, stowage, livid, divine, oblivion, oblivious, divinity, proclivity, divine right, moving, saving, raving, serving, heaving.