Random good picture Not show
1. Lehrer, it turns out, was aiming all along for something more than a period piece.
2. Jim Lehrer was the only questioner of the candidates in the debate.
3. Peter Lehr is a piracy and terrorism specialist at Britain's University of St Andrews.
4. "I was thrilled with the law originally, " Lehr says, "but I didn't see it attempting totally irrational cleanups .
5. The Panzer Lehr Division had still not arrived in strength, leaving the Hitlerjugend Division to hold the line to the west of Caen for another day.
6. Panzer Lehr and the 2nd Panzer Division remained in the west.
7. Nowadays, " Lehr says, "this sort of thing is just a cheap excuse.
8. Dick Lehr, who wrote a book about Bulger, described him as a cold-blooded killer whose gang went to lengths to avoid detection.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. "Suddenly he's hit in the head from behind," Lehr says.
10. "Cops were flying in from all over, " Lehr says. "There were more than 20 cruisers involved at different points in the chase. "
11. Dole passed up two thinly veiled invitations by moderator Jim Lehrer to address so-called character issues.
12. "There were like 20 or 30 police reports written that night," Lehr says.
13. The foregoing is excerpted from Judgment Ridge by Dick Lehr and Mitchell Zuckoff.
14. In this paper, a simplified mathematical simulation of heat transfer in indirectly cooling zone of float glass annealing lehr was presented.
15. "Conley kept saying over and over again, 'I didn't see anything, I don't know why I didn't see anything, I wish I had seen something,'" Lehr says.
16. That should be enough. "I was thrilled with the law originally, " Lehr says, "but I didn't see it attempting totally irrational cleanups.
17. Experience in using far infrared heating technique on glass annealing lehr has been reported. It results in shorter annealing time, better quality and less energy consumption.
18. "The official explanation for Mike's extensive injuries which kept him out of work for six months was that he had slipped on ice," Lehr says.
19. "Those cops sort of disappeared into the shadows of the night," Lehr says.
20. Experience in using far infrared heating technique on glass annealing lehr has been reported.
21. "Common sense would say that he had to see something," Lehr says.
22. With the increasing size of the float glass roller annealing lehr, its traditional driving system is facing a severe problem on strength.
23. The mathematieal simulation can be improved the design and operation of lehr.
More similar words: nehru, tehran, lou gehrig, jawaharlal nehru, lou gehrig's disease, alehouse, molehill, bethlehem, little hand, candle holder, male horse, fiddlehead, title-holder, go the whole hog, mobile home, titleholder, singlehood, whole-hearted, wholehearted, singlehanded, stranglehold, single-handed, double helix, saddle horse, purple heart, female horse, knucklehead, double-header, doubleheader, muddleheaded.