Random good picture Not show
1. The minister has pledged his whole-hearted support for the scheme.
2. Harry's appreciation is even more whole-hearted than he expects.
3. Cliff was always a whole-hearted player and, with his carefully cultivated sideburns, was held in high regard by Palace fans.
4. Although, the idea doesn't get whole-hearted backing from Grendon's Governor.
5. Though I wouldn't bet on women's whole-hearted support for their pathetic sister.
6. This makes difficult to offer less then whole-hearted and enthusiastic endorsement of the final product.
7. You have our whole-hearted support.
8. Care, whole-hearted service, we look forward to seeing you.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. Whole-hearted pursuit of more general, high-traffic search terms at the expense of lower-volume, high-conversion keywords may send you (and your money) barking up the wrong tree.
10. It was a half-hearted church instead of a whole-hearted church.
11. The Company's whole-hearted commitment to food the cause of safety and health.
12. It deserves the whole-hearted backing of scientists, governments and the private sector, says the editorial.
13. Therefore, witness heaven, I was whole-hearted for annotation of character, confidence and the true meaning of happiness.
14. Whole-hearted service, and do our best to inspire potentiality, transcend ourselves.
15. It is because you have never been whole-hearted to her and half-hearted love is worse than none.
16. Gratitude to the international community for the spontaneous, whole-hearted and unstinting support in the face of this tragedy.
17. It is fair to say such whole-hearted enthusiasm has taken even the most optimistic of Games organisers by surprise given Canadians' reputation for modest reserve.
18. I use whole-hearted love to meet today, how can I do?
19. Melanie felt a lump in her throat; it was a touching and whole-hearted welcome.
20. It is not simply a matter of a verbal profession but of whole-hearted, life-yielding response.
21. She was also impatient with a number of departments for displaying less than whole-hearted devotion to her policies.
22. There's no reason to feel discouraged . You have our whole-hearted support .
23. The common political stance is to represent the fundamental interests of the working-class and broad masses and to have as the essential tenet whole-hearted service to the people.
24. KOTI has been recognized as the famous optical coating manufacturer inland or abroad owing to its advanced technology, superior quality and whole-hearted service.
25. The development of Cixi Tianda Air-conditioner Equipment Co. , Ltd. Is indebted to friends of all lines for their whole-hearted support, sincere help and long-tem cooperation.
26. FRS has been growing with China's automobile industry. Providing whole-hearted service to the customer, it will keep pace with the time and achieve glorious success in the future.
27. A lesson in labour skills is a new course in schools. According to its requirements, a whole-hearted probe and study should be made on its teaching design.
28. For your examination results and the health of every day life of whole-hearted service!
More similar words: wholehearted, whole-heartedly, wholeheartedly, hearted, softhearted, coldhearted, stouthearted, bighearted, downhearted, cold-hearted, warmhearted, fainthearted, high-hearted, faint-hearted, kindhearted, light-hearted, lionhearted, openhearted, hardhearted, half-hearted, halfhearted, good-hearted, warm-hearted, hard-hearted, kind-hearted, lighthearted, broken-hearted, brokenhearted, half-heartedly, tender-hearted.