Random good picture Not show
1. The company now had a stranglehold on the market.
2. Both arms were around his neck in a stranglehold.
3. The new tariffs have put a stranglehold on trade.
4. Just a few firms have a stranglehold on the market for this software.
5. The two major companies have been tightening their stranglehold on the beer market.
6. These companies are determined to keep a stranglehold on the banana industry.
7. The balance of payments has become a stranglehold.
8. The New Hope will break their stranglehold.
9. Likewise London's stranglehold on futures and options is likely to loosen.
10. Satellite TV should at last break the stranglehold of the big national TV channels.
11. Only once did Norwich break their stranglehold, midway through the first-half, when John Polston moved up to rattle a post.
12. We can, if we will it, break the stranglehold of the corporate king who uses our airways to control us.
13. He is down, but his stranglehold on the retail jewellery scene means that no one should say he is out.
14. Little can be done to break this stranglehold until banks meet the needs of the low-paid.
15. All is slanted to maintaining the Establishment stranglehold on vast tracts of land for their own selfish playgrounds.
16. Even now, Marie could sense that the stranglehold of her rage had been broken.
17. It is difficult to evade the dominant culture's stranglehold on these topics.
18. Corporations have a stranglehold on the media.
19. The troops are tightening their stranglehold on the city.
20. Mr Sutherland said fears that Russia had a stranglehold over Europe's energy supplies were misplaced.
21. The new tariffs have put a stranglehold on our trade with them.
22. Anything helps us break the stranglehold of the world will ultimately bring us closer to God.
23. And another bankruptcy, involving Braniff Airlines(sentencedict.com), reminded everyone of the stranglehold the Big Eight carriers have over the domestic market.
24. Home rule and proportional representation are the means by which we shall break the stranglehold of Westminster.
25. Farmers with reasonable sized holdings were in a matter of years freed from the stranglehold of money lenders.
26. He was more instrumental than any other independent producer in breaking the stranglehold of the major studios.
27. That marks a victory for Microsoft and breaks a stranglehold that Netscape was putting on the telecommunications industry.
28. For years[Sentence dictionary], two giant recording companies have had a stranglehold on the CD market.
29. It is the first party to attract a national following that could challenge Mr Mugabe's stranglehold on power.
30. Even if a car has your heartstrings in a white - knuckled stranglehold, never let on.
More similar words: strangle, strangled, straight angle, strangling, right-angled triangle, wrangle, wrangler, quadrangle, interior angle, strange, stranger, estrange, isosceles triangle, go the whole hog, strangely, estranged, strangulate, strangeness, estrangement, angle, wangle, angler, dangle, mangle, angled, jangle, bangle, tangle, Angles, spangle.