Random good picture Not show
1. Anybody but a complete knucklehead could do the job.
2. Each of the knuckleheads has his own particular problem.
3. The Blazers' depend on the knucklehead factor.
4. Don't be such a knucklehead.
5. What sort of knucklehead uses a word like obfuscating?
6. You knucklehead! How could you have mixed the dog food with the cereal?
7. Knucklehead walks into a bank with a telephone!
8. What a knucklehead. - Yeah, well, I think it's a plane.
9. You knucklehead! Can't you do anything right?sentencedict.com/knucklehead.html
10. On her honeymoon she realized she had married a knucklehead.
11. A good men has said " why should they represent a worldwide view? this is the section on France, you knucklehead" Haha, made me amazing at this edit.
12. The reality was that I was a 26-year old knucklehead, and since all my friends were getting married, I kind of felt it was time for me to do the same thing.
More similar words: knuckle, knuckles, knuckle down, knuckle under, muddleheaded, double-header, buckle, suckle, wholehearted, buckled, buckler, chuckle, wholeheartedly, luckless, buckle down, honeysuckle, swashbuckler, behead, forehead, bonehead, bridgehead, make headway, figurehead, like a bear with a sore head, double helix, tickle, tackle, hackle, cackle, fickle.