Random good picture Not show
1) British Airways offers non-stop flights from London to Tehran.
2) As a kid in Tehran, I spent hours watching the night skies and became fascinated by the vertical dimension.
3) The encouraging rapprochement between Tehran and London that we'd heard so much about the previous year was at an end.
4) Simin Karimi, however, has returned to her native Tehran numerous times since the revolution.
5) Tehran was very peaceful and not crowded, but has about 10 million people today and it's overcrowded.
6) We're told Tehran weather is unpredictable and horrendous.
7) The United States accuses Tehran of seeking nuclear weapons.
8) The U.S. Embassy in Tehran, conveying the shah's message, reassured the State Department that he was "certainly not yet" thinking about leaving the NPT or joining the nuclear club.
9) Churchill took part in the meeting in Tehran, Yalta Conference, and other international conferences.
10) Graduated from the college of Fine Arts of Tehran University in painting.
11) Embassy of Spain in the Iranian capital Tehran, an Iranian consular 14, police briefly detained by reason is not clear.
12) He said that Tehran and Pyongyang in the fight against "arrogant nation" terms in the same camp.
13) It was never clear whether there was actually a Fifth or whether the whole array was simply devised in order to confuse Tehran.
14) The same reports say that intelligence ministry microphones planted inside their Tehran flat picked up the sound of their brutal murder.
15) In December a further group of women prisoners were executed in the notorious Evin Prison of Tehran.
16) Three flights had to be made to fly missiles into Tehran.
17) The trick will be to get some of these passengers to stop off in Tehran.
18) Perhaps Ken should stand as the next democratically elected mayor of Tehran?
19) To such an end it had for some time been seeking to intensify contacts with both Tehran and Baghdad.
20) A member of the Iranian Air Force prays in Tehran.
21) U.S. and European officials have discussed sanctioning Bank Markazi for more than three years, as the action is seen as having the potential to virtually freeze Tehran out of global commerce.
22) Iranian-government TV is calling the explosion that killed a physics professor at Tehran University a "terrorist act."
23) I remember saying it to the travelling newsmen as we were leaving Tehran.
24) Further reports told of people in Isfahan, Ahwaz, Zahedan, Yazd and Mashhad shouting "Allahu Akbar [God is great]" in support of the Tehran demonstrations.
25) Mr. Cohen's recent jaunt to Beijing was intended to convince the Chinese government that it must decisively curtail its ties to Tehran,(http://sentencedict.com/tehran.html) or face real economic costs.
26) Caption: Supporters of Mr. Ahmadinejad reacted as he spoke at Asr square in Tehran Sunday.
27) The protests and forceful security crackdowns were not limited to Tehran, but also took place in other major cities, including Mashad, Shiraz, Isfahan, Rasht and Tabriz.
28) Clinton's comments appear to reflect a new US pessimism on Iran following the June presidential elections, that brought an entrenchment by hardliners in Tehran.
29) There've been violent clashes between protesters and the police in the Iranian capital Tehran as anti-government rallies were held in several different locations across the city.
30) Iranian soldiers in camouflage suits parade for National Army Day before the mausoleum of the late revolutionary leader Ayatollah Khomeini, near the capital Tehran.
More similar words: shrank, transurethral, jawaharlal nehru, statehood, white heat, white house, the White House, nothing to write home about, thrall, ashram, thrash, phrase, anthrax, urethra, in thrall, enthral, enthrall, dish rack, rephrase, thrash out, shrapnel, diaphragm, death rate, birthrate, birth rate, thrashing, enthralled, euphrates, enthralling, arthralgia.