Random good picture Not show
1. Nehru ordained that socialism should rule.
2. Nkrumah's first encounter with Nehru was less happy.
3. Nehru responded with characteristic generosity.
4. But after 1947, Nehru began to assert his supremacy and sack party chiefs who opposed him.
5. Nehru and the rest had no choice but to join in the general rejoicing.
6. After 1947, Nehru began to assert his supremacy and sack party chiefs who opposed him.
7. While he lived Nehru remained the most eminent spokesman for the Third World.
8. Nehru was also hounded by part of the press led by the Daily Express, almost to the day of his death.
9. Nehru saw himself as the central figure; the veteran of the fight against colonialism and the apostle of non-alignment.
10. Nehru, having accepted Commonwealth membership, was content to pay Mountbatten the compliment.
11. Nehru was in a gentle and winning mood.
12. Jawaharlal Nehru was thoughtful and precise when he drew a link between humanism, tolerance, reason, and progress.
13. India's leader, Jawaharlal Nehru, once complained of this danger to China's Premier Chou Enlai.
14. Nehru himself sent the President a long and plaintive letter at the end of the month.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Jawaharlal Nehru ( 1889 -- 1964 ), first prime minister of independent India ( 1947 -- 1964 ).
16. Most of our leaders like Kennedy, Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, and Mother Theresa are among these. These are charismatic people.
17. Nobody could have been more opposite to the flamboyant Sukarno, or even the haughty Jinnah or the mercurial Nehru.
18. He left no natural successor to take on the Nehru mantle.
19. But at the session, the young men led by Bose and Nehru demanded action.
20. The political difficulties included the moral dictatorship of Pandit Nehru and his family, which posed formidable succession problems.
21. As if to amplify Hooper's complaint, a pedestrian bridge leading to Nehru stadium collapsed that same day. India's image was slipping faster than a rocket.
22. Above an Indian girl carries a brick at a construction site in front of the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Feb. 3.
23. "All these are big black boxes," said Rajiv Saxena, a professor at the school of life sciences at India's Jawaharlal Nehru University.
24. This refusal to compromise underscores China's unreliability as a neighbor, says Srikanth Kondapalli, head of the Centre for East Asian Studies at New Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru University.
25. Twenty-seven people were injured yesterday when a footbridge collapsed near the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, home to the opening and closing ceremonies, television channel CNN-IBN reported.
26. Pic.21 An Indian woman works at a construction project in front of the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on February 01, 2010 in New Delhi, India.
27. Here, an Indian boy walks with his mother under the shadow of Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium back to their temporary dwelling after having worked a full day on a drainage system on Feb. 3.
28. These principles, established by Premier Zhou Enlai and Prime Minister Nehru, are very clear and simple.
29. Among the leaders he knew well were Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru.
30. But Chintamani Mahapatra, a U.S. studies professor at Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru University, says it just comes down to business.
More similar words: jawaharlal nehru, tehran, lou gehrig, on one hand, one-half, thru, bonehead, one-handed, one-horse, shrub, shrug, thrum, nehemiah, ozone hole, swineherd, shrunk, thrush, thrust, thruway, one hundred, stonehenge, on the one hand, boneheaded, shrug off, shrubby, thrust out, shrunken, thruster, one-hundredth, anne hathaway.