Random good picture Not show
1. Several ministers have questioned the legality of the ban.
2. Six journalists sought to challenge in court the legality of the ban on broadcasting.
3. Her lawyer is challenging the legality of the court order.
4. The auditor has questioned the legality of the contracts.
5. The arrangement is of doubtful legality.
6. The government does not recognize the legality of this court.
7. They intended to challenge the legality of his claim in the courts.
8. Judging the legality of the ordinance is within the province of the courts.
9. The court will rule on the legality of the action.
10. The legality of testing employees for drugs is questionable.
11. The legality of that meeting was later questioned.
12. When politics invades religion,(sentencedict.com) legality becomes merely emblematic.
13. The union immediately challenged the legality of the decision.
14. First(sentencedict.com), there is the question of legality.
15. The European Court will decide on the legality of his claim.
16. Some doubt has been cast on the legality of all or some of those methods in certain circumstances.
17. They are challenging the legality of the appointment of a receiver and are still hoping to retain control.
18. The lawyers reiterated their concern about the legality of the actions taken.
19. He has tried to discredit the legality of parliament's inquiry, largely by concentrating on minor technical issues.
20. The Act also settled a doubt concerning the legality of compulsory land acquisition for the purpose of disposal to a private developer.
21. Both men argued that legality and transparency often conflict with the interests of state.
22. Antitrust authorities must investigate the effect and purpose of an agreement to determine its legality.
23. Under international law there was considerable doubt about the legality of Noriega's seizure.
24. So they have to find their way into the international financial system, where they can be given a veneer of legality.
25. While the Meredith crisis was in process, liberals and conservatives in Congress sparred over the legality of federal intervention in Oxford.
26. The Appeal Court judge said that his conviction was of dubious legality.
27. And he may invite the court to review the legality of what has been done.
28. If this is the case, then the task of propagating the ideal of legality is not a specifically legal one.
29. The fact that discrimination is unintentional has no bearing on its legality or otherwise.
30. His mind seems currently more on organising Hollywood-type weddings, extended holidays and wondering about the legality of the World Cup draw.
More similar words: megalithic, egalitarian, egalitarianism, frugality, legal, legally, illegal, illegally, legal tender, legal principle, legal guardian, reality, quality, banality, normality, equality, finality, vitality, tonality, fatality, totality, venality, morality, mentality, plurality, sexuality, brutality, mortality, causality, inequality.