Random good picture Not show
1. There was almost no time to learn the ropes.
2. Miguel was supposed to learn the ropes.
3. He thought he was going to learn the ropes of high finance.
4. They must learn the ropes before they can assert themselves.
5. It took the new schoolteacher a year to learn the ropes regarding administrative and curricular matters.
6. Yes and you should also learn the ropes before trying to revolutionize the industry.
7. She's just started it'll take her a week or two to learn the ropes.
8. When you go to a new school it takes a while to learn the ropes.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The business is new to him, but he will soon get to learn the ropes.
10. Now you have to get in the swing of things and learn the ropes.
11. When you go to a new place it takes a while to learn the ropes.
12. Today, clients of Space Adventures should expect to spend about eight months here (after forking over millions of dollars) to learn the ropes before blastoff.
More similar words: learn, learned, learning, learn from, burn the candle at both ends, misanthrope, learner's permit, earn, rope, burn the midnight oil, yearn, grope, proper, earned, rope in, propel, earnest, properly, property, improper, earnings, yearning, nearness, European, earnestly, on the road, properties, in the open, aeroplane, propensity.