Random good picture Not show
(1) Through the total fading away and extinction of craving, decay and death, sorrow, lamentation, suffering, grief, and despair are extinguished.
(2) For all the lamentations that schools do not teach the game, it is still played in some areas.
(3) It was a time for mourning and lamentation.
(4) There was lamentation throughout the land at news of the defeat.
(5) Much lamentation followed the death of the old king.
(6) Buchman's lamentation about the state of American democracy is not justified.
(7) Lamentations 3:33 tells us that God " does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow. "
(8) Because Lamentations is an extended acrostic, Jeremiah had to give much thought to every one of his words, that he might ponder what could be learned from this evil.
(9) In the book of Lamentations, we find a passionate record of Israel's grief and sorrow.
(10) We could hear her lamentations through the closed door.
(11) They remembered his dreadful lamentations when Throw took them away from his care.
(12) There is little use in lamentations, and less still, young woman, in flings.
(13) Most of the book of Lamentations, like Ps 119, is an acrostic.
(14) I suppose we shall have plenty of lamentations now--I see we shall--but they can't keep me from my narrow home out yonder: my resting-place, where I'm bound before spring is over!
(15) Instead of dwelling in excuses and lamentations(sentencedict .com), celebrate positive and valuable results.
(16) No hardship: the wit pours forth on every page, along with the lamentations.
(17) The answer came quickly, with a new round of lamentations and complaints being showered upon Washington.
(18) The garden keeper handled the white sail, lightly, singing the first lamentations in the darkness.
(19) Aflame, I say, with birth, aging & death , with sorrows , lamentations , pains, distresses , & despairs.
(20) Aflame, I tell you, with birth, aging & death , with sorrows , lamentations , pains , distresses , & despairs.
(21) Jeremiah, was a prophet of God and wrote two books or scrolls - Jeremiah and Lamentations.
More similar words: lamentation, pigmentation, augmentation, fermentation, documentation, fragmentation, sedimentation, argumentation, implementation, market segmentation, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, ostentation, indentation, orientation, proportional representation, presentation, lamentable, lamentably, representation, disorientation, misrepresentation, stations, statute of limitations, argumentative, incantation, plantation, nongovernmental organization, ostentatious, nation-state, implantation.