Random good picture Not show
1. She was interred with her husband.
2. The body was interred at the cemetery.
3. Many of the soldiers were interred in unmarked graves.
4. Marie Curie's remains were exhumed and interred in the Pantheon.
5. She expressed the wish to be interred in the graveyard of hometown.
6. The princess was interred on an island in the middle of a lake.
7. Fieldmice and hawks are interred at Buto.
8. The architect's remains are interred in St Paul's cathedral.
9. The dead have ritually been interred in pyramids, cremated on burning pyres, and sunk beneath the oceans' waves.
10. Visions of dreamers were too frequently interred with their spirits.
11. The unfortunate gents are then unceremoniously interred in the sisters' basement.
12. The anchoress would be interred in this room in an impressive if rather disturbing ceremony during a Mass for the Dead.
13. Eve's ashes are interred under a great oak at Mottisfont Abbey in Hampshire.
14. In 1106 the remains were all interred near the main altar of the new church.
15. Lord Westbourne was now interred in the new cemetery by the side of Lord Brougham, but his murderer was as yet undiscovered.
16. She interred with her husband.
17. They interred their dear comrade in the arms.
18. The body was interred at that cemetery.
19. In London lies a knight a Pope interred.
20. His remains were interred in the cemetery.
21. Intered my love, interred my past.
22. He wished to be interred in the family grave.
23. THE good that men do is not always interred with their bones.
24. She expressed the wish to interred in the graveyard of hometown.
25. When it died, it interred in a specially prepared tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
26. They were unable to answer the question why they were interred here.
27. That was followed by a march to the museum garden where the coffin was interred in a pyramidal vault.
28. Then the ghoul will rob the corpse of the interred jewellery and devour the newly dead flesh with its sharp fangs.
29. The relic reposes in a glass-fronted reliquary beneath a side altar of the same church in which it was first interred.
30. The old man said that he wished to be interred in the family grave.
More similar words: interrelated, interrupt, interrogate, interruption, interrogative, uninterrupted, interrogation, counterrevolutionary, preferred, transferred, deterrent, deterrence, interpreter, terrestrial, extraterrestrial, intern, in terms, painter, wintery, intercom, interim, interact, intermit, interest, Internet, splinter, interval, Comintern, sprinter, internal.