Random good picture Not show
(1) Try to keep these issues in perspective.
(2) Remember to keep things in perspective.
(3) We learnt how to draw buildings in perspective.
(4) You must keep things in perspective - the overall situation isn't really that bad.
(5) We must put those numbers in perspective.
(6) He sighed(Sentencedict.com), trying to keep it all in perspective.
(7) The student life is very important - in perspective.
(8) But let's keep this thing in perspective.
(9) She just keeps it in perspective.
(10) These developmental changes in perspective and technique were deliberate.
(11) Keep the business of weight control in perspective.
(12) Personally I've tried to keep that in perspective.
(13) It is this shift in perspective that is creating a wealth of new possibilities.
(14) You have to keep things in perspective and keep your goals in mind.
(15) In perspective, it is a healthy rivalry[sentencedict.com], adding spice to the game.
(16) Munro-bagging should be kept in perspective, too, and the autumn semi-moratorium is no bad thing.
(17) Travel and see the world; afterwards, you will be able to put your concerns in perspective.
(18) If you can be a sympathetic listener, it may put your own problems in perspective.
(19) The resultant observation is asymmetric, but can be interpreted by association as symmetry in perspective.
(20) If his followers found all this reasonable enough, critics at a distance tried to put it in perspective.
(21) But I told our guys to keep it all in perspective.
(22) Having said that, one or two points need to be put and kept in perspective.
(23) The overall effect of this encounter was dramatic, because it was reassuring and put things in perspective.
(24) Discovering the reason for the temporary loss of libido and keeping the whole problem in perspective will help.
(25) These statistics should, on the other hand, be kept in perspective.
(26) As demands crowd in on you it becomes increasingly difficult to keep things in perspective.
(27) The economic indicators, to be sure, should put these worries in perspective.
(28) Whilst the issue of alcohol abuse is quite properly a matter for concern, it should be seen in perspective.
(29) Despite this, the problems of retirement should be kept in perspective.
(30) A beautiful boy, dark eyes and hair, with an uncanny way of putting issues in perspective.
More similar words: perspective, respective, prospective, respectively, irrespective, introspective, retrospective, irrespective of, inspection, in person, retrospection, introspection, circumspection, elective, objective, subjective, effective, adjective, directive, detective, invective, defective, visual inspection, collective, protective, corrective, intersperse, effectively, collectively, effectiveness.