Random good picture Not show
1. The rumour is without foundation in fact.
2. Their claim had no basis in fact .
3. In fact, he is a teacher.
4. In fact, his business career had distinctly unpromising beginnings.
5. His departure, in fact, went almost unremarked.
6. Some people are intimidated by his size, but in fact he's a gentle giant.
7. Using binary notation is in fact just manipulating ones and noughts.
8. Any sudden inspiration in fact can not replace the long-term Kung fu.
9. He's not at all exciting, in fact he's really rather commonplace.
10. The rump of the party does in fact still have considerable assets.
11. In fact his familiarity with the Bronx was pretty limited.
12. His jokes seemed spontaneous, but were in fact carefully prepared beforehand.
13. People think that the investigation was independent, but in fact a lot of political manipulation went on.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. She pretends to various abilities she doesn't, in fact, possess.
15. He pretended not to know her but in fact they were in league together.
16. She seemed rather aloof when in fact she was just shy.
17. In fact, there are a lot of feelings are about you, but you never noticed.
18. I didn't fail the exam; in fact I did rather well!
19. Maybe people have always lost look very pale in fact also sad when you lose.
20. In fact, I always behind you, and sent you a back.
21. Not together cannot be with you, in fact not so long for.
22. This theory seems to have no basis in fact.
23. But was it, in fact, a hideous goof?
24. Her parents were in fact American by birth.
25. Experience is not interesting till it begins to repeat itself, in fact, till it does that,it hardly is experience.
26. Theoretically he had control over more than $400 million in US accounts. But, in fact, it was the US Treasury and State Department who controlled those accounts.
27. Pleasure and pain are the wealth of life, to escape its negative, as some of the face of courage, in fact, be able to recall a blessing.
28. He said many of the men who were shot for cowardice were in fact suffering from shell shock.
29. She is always harping on the family's neglect of her. In fact we go to see her every week.
30. When I walked out of the prison cell towards the door leading to freedom, I have made it clear his own pain and resentment if not able to stay behind, so in fact I still in prison.
More similar words: infant, in favour of, fact, facto, factor, factory, artifact, manufacturer, manufacturing, as a matter of fact, face to face, unfair, inform, face, in force, go in for, in full, informal, facies, in future, reinforce, faculty, surface, inflation, infection, in front of, facility, face up to, information, make a face.