Similar words: excessive, processor, in exchange for, regardless of, exceed, except for, exception, the mass of.
Random good picture Not show
1. The increase will not be in excess of two per cent.
2. The vehicle had been travelling at speeds in excess of 90 miles per hour.
3. The pay rise was in excess of spending limits imposed/set by the government.
4. Avoid deposits in excess of ￡20,000 in any one account.
5. He advised his son never to spend in excess of his income.
6. The car reached speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour.
7. There were in excess of 100,000 people at the march.
8. Luggage in excess of 100 kg will be charged extra.
9. He devoted in excess of seventy hours a week to the performance of his duties.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. He wants offers in excess of ￡1.4m. Poor souls.
11. Any land in excess of this maximum was subject to compulsory purchase by the government.
12. We are expecting in excess of 10,000 redundancies, which will be spread over three years.
13. Five par-4s in excess of 410 yards are interspersed by others in the 320-yard range, all with gorse in close attendance.
14. For amounts in excess of ￡5,000 please ask at your local NatWest branch for current rates and repayments for the loan you require.
15. Drexel has netted fees in excess of $ 100 million for single take-overs.
16. A portion of rentals on leased cars costing in excess of ￡12,000 is disallowed for tax purposes.
17. Your speed they would say was in excess of 600 miles per hour, 611 to be precise!
18. Don't quote me on this but I think the figure is in excess of ￡2 billion.
19. This compares with some loan sharks who can charge in excess of 10,000 percent!
20. Those who rise to the top in advertising can expect to earn in excess of $100,000.
21. A minor, but important constituent of many sandstones are the heavy minerals, with a specific gravity in excess of 2.9.
22. Worldwide, since its launch some fifteen months ago, PageMaker has shipped in excess of 30,000 units for the Macintosh.
23. Your directors would consult the appropriate investor protection bodies before making any cash issue in excess of the guidelines.
24. The whole programme averaged five landings per hour, 140 landings per month, and in excess of 11000 hours being flown.
25. Growth rates slowed somewhat in the mid-1950s, yet were still in excess of seven percent.
26. This contrasts with capital market securities, which have maturities in excess of one year.
27. At the time the city was devastated by a huge earthquake in 1923, the population of Tokyo was in excess of 3.5 million.
28. The enclosed water area now covers some 89 hectares whilst the land area is in excess of 150 hectares.
29. Nearly six in ten respondents to this survey of managers claimed that they always worked in excess of their official working week.
30. None of the middle-class men had incomes below ￡30 per week and over half had incomes in excess of ￡60.
More similar words: excessive, processor, in exchange for, regardless of, exceed, except for, exception, the mass of, access, process, recession, processing, accessible, successfully, business, on business, businessman, next, next to, next door, unexpected, pass on, pass out, sofa, so far, as of, cross out, ancestor, dissolve, as soon as.