Random good picture Not show
(1) There is a nurse in attendance.
(2) He always has at least two bodyguards in attendance.
(3) The emergency services were in attendance within 22 minutes.
(4) Over 2000 people were in attendance at yesterday's demonstration.
(5) She is in attendance on the sick man.
(6) Several heads of state were in attendance at the funeral.
(7) Police in riot gear were in attendance as a precautionary measure.
(8) Why are employers so interested in attendance and punctuality?
(9) There began to be a great fall-off in attendance.
(10) Mrs Wills, who was in attendance on Princess Margaret.
(11) A number of celebrities were in attendance.
(12) Mrs Malcolm Wallace was in attendance.
(13) Coincidentally, Pelagia was in attendance at that particular sermon.
(14) The Lady Juliet Townsend was in attendance.
(15) Major Nicholas Barne was in attendance.
(16) Mrs Michael Wigley was in attendance.
(17) The nurse had been in attendance since one o'clock.
(18) Both, however, were in attendance.
(19) There was a doctor in attendance.
(20) Mr Guy Salter was in attendance. Sentencedict.com
(21) He delighted in the young and was assiduous in attendance at the Oxford Union, where he was senior librarian.
(22) As the course becomes more difficult, there's usually a corresponding drop in attendance.
(23) The chief engineer is very busy and can't be in attendance at today's meeting.
(24) Now that the patient is out of danger, the doctor is no longer in attendance.
(25) Then I was asked to join the small group selected to meet the Royal personage in attendance, the Duchess of Gloucester.
(26) There would also be a dozen girls from the brothel in attendance, they would provide colour, and nothing more.
(27) The day was a huge success, despite a small drop in attendance figures.
(28) Your intruder alarm must be set whenever the Home is left without a responsible person in attendance. 4.
(29) Along with several other recommendations, the welfare policies must be voted on by all the governors in attendance.
(30) The same youngster will have spent only thirteen thousand hours in school, assuming that he or she is regular in attendance.
More similar words: attendance, attendant, flight attendant, dependance, in abundance, inattention, inattentive, intendant, attend, ascendancy, abundance, attend on, attend to, in accordance with, endanger, defendant, dependant, redundancy, endangered, descendant, descendants, dance, dancer, attenuate, attentive, attention, guidance, avoidance, accordance, pay attention.