Random good picture Not show
1. She went through an identity crisis in her teens .
2. The Communist Party was facing an identity crisis.
3. Both parties experienced an identity crisis at the end of the '90s.
4. The country suffered from an identity crisis for years after the civil war.
5. My father experienced an identity crisis in middle age.
6. Indeed, both parties are undergoing an identity crisis.
7. The city has been suffering a kind of identity crisis.
8. The novel marks the writer's identity crisis.
9. This identity crisis is particularly obvious in the area of urban design.
10. Self - identity crisis has become to have grumous and contemporary colorific topical.
11. She, too, talks of identity crisis.
12. For some people, becoming a parent can bring on an identity crisis.
13. The result was that the Conservative Party suffered an identity crisis.
14. In middle age he has experienced a breakdown, an identity crisis, which followed a long illness and an operation.
15. Do others who share my fish-related hobbies suffer a similar identity crisis?
16. Why bother being Hollywood if you end up with such an identity crisis?
17. Tough guy or sweet guy? Why bother being Hollywood if you end up with such an identity crisis?
18. The party had not yet come to terms with the departure of Mrs Thatcher and was suffering an identity crisis.
19. Given more time to contemplate the nature of his existence, Doug One suffers from a woeful identity crisis.
20. Beyond the physical hardships of poverty, he worries about the identity crisis that now afflicts the masses of rural immigrants.
21. It is often the children of such families who have the most profound racial identity crisis.
22. The trouble was that Charles too was mired in an identity crisis of his own.
23. The truth of the matter is that he was having an identity crisis when he met Carina.
24. At the moment aluminium seems caught in the middle of an identity crisis.
24. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
25. The ongoing state-sponsored exclusionist cultural and social division has led to what Usamah Ali, based in Sudan for the past ten years, refers to as "the Sudanese identity crisis".
26. But this crab also suffers from something of an identity crisis: Imported king crab is often misnamed Alaskan king crab, because most people think that's the name of the crab.
27. In Wide Sargasso Sea, Jean Rhys, a Caribbean writer, employs a variety of symbols and images, especially the mirror images, to interpret the identity crisis of the heroine.
More similar words: identity card, identity, identity theft, crisis, confidentiality, financial crisis, entity, dentition, nonentity, identify, identical, identically, evidential, identified, residential, identifying, unidentified, presidential, identify with, residentially, providential, confidential, identifiable, confidentially, providentially, identical twin, identification, unidentifiable, accident insurance, problem identification.