Random good picture Not show
1. She was fooled by his bogus identity card.
2. Have you got your identity card handy?
3. New members will be issued with a temporary identity card.
4. He had lost his identity card and was being questioned by the police.
5. Every employee will carry an identity card at all times.
6. The proposed national identity card system would help to tighten security against fraud.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Without exception, all employees must carry their identity card with them at all times.
8. He was handed back his identity card.
9. It's just like the old national identity card argument.
10. Showing her his identity card went some way towards allaying her suspicions.
11. Everyone had to produce an identity card, including those actually in the internment camps!
12. Hand back the identity card when you leave the building.
13. A small identity card is also issued to each member and this is worth the price of subscription alone.
14. The criminal had a fake identity card.
15. May I see your airplane ticket and identity card?
16. I've lost my identity card and must replace it.
17. Please show your student's identity card ('s card ).
18. He showed his identity card and went in.
19. Holder's eligibility for Hong Kong permanent identity card verified.
20. ICBC ( Asia ) requires an identity card and a minimum deposit of 100 yuan.
21. But I'm leaving soon and I need my identity card badly.
22. Legal representative letter of attorney and identity card of agent ( copy ).
23. Smart Identity Card must be produced when this application is made.
24. Of course there is no such thing as a forgery-proof identity card.
25. Eyes averted, coins clanked into the tin, there was no need to flash the identity card.
26. Again, do you know all the correct details of a uniform and identity card?
27. He or she can come back when they have found the identity card.
28. Su, distraught because thieves had stolen her suitcases, was arrested for allegedly failing to show police an identity card.
29. All Indonesians must have their religion stamped on their identity card.
30. To claim a prize, winners must personally present their identity card as indicated on the survey form, and the redemption notice issued by Internet Professional Association.
More similar words: identity, identity theft, confidentiality, entity, nonentity, identify, identical, identically, identified, residential, confidential, residentially, providential, presidential, identifiable, identical twin, identification, bradycardia, entitlement, quantity, in quantity, entitle, ardent, sentimentality, evident, trident, incident, entitled, strident, accident.