Random good picture Not show
1. One should attempt to withhold all conventional hypotensive agents for as long as possible as they will tend to exacerbate the postural hypotension.
2. Exactly how sodium restriction exerts its hypotensive action and why in only certain people remains unknown.
3. Sodium intake may modulate both the hypotensive and the renal responses to angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitors.
4. Therefore, intervention with hypotensive drugs other than angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors should be considered.
5. OBJECTIVE:To observe the hypotensive effect of Urapidil in operation on patients with fundus oculi disease accompanying hypertension.
6. Objective To reduce the incidence of supine hypotensive syndrome during caesarean operation.
7. Objective:To evaluate the effect of hypotensive anesthesia in endoscopic nasal sinus surgery(FESS)for patients with recurrent nasal polyps.
8. To observe the hypotensive effect of Urapidil in operation on patients with oculi disease accompanying hypertension.
9. The effect of four anticholinesterase agents on the hypotensive action of TEA was studied in rats anaesthetized with urethane.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. The hypotensive action still persisted after administration of the ganglion blocking agent, hexamethonium.
11. The hypotensive effect of dimethyl trilobine iodide ( DTI ) was studied in various anesthesized animals.
12. Objective: To investigate the effect of Sanwu hypotensive decoction (SWHD) on blood pressure (BP) and lymphokine activated killer cell (LAK) and possible mechanism.
13. The mechanism of the hypotensive effect of DTI was believed to be related to its ganglionic blockade action.
14. Objective To investigate the hypotensive effect of point Fengchi GB 20 acupuncture on hypertension.
15. Antihypertensives: Hypotensive effects may be potentiated when used with antihypertensives.
16. It was revealed that prazosin Co had marked hypotensive effect than prazosin alone, the total effective rate are 78.8% and 65.8% respectively.
17. But yohimbine could not antagonize the central hypotensive action of GABA, while picrotoxin could entirely block it.
18. Objective To reduce the incidence of supine hypotensive syndrome caesarean operation.
19. The hypotensive effects of nitroglycerin (NTG), nitroglycerin combined with intravenous isoptin or propranolol were studied in 50 patients for surgical correction of patent ductus arteriosus (PDA).
20. Amifostine: Antihypertensives may enhance the hypotensive effect of Amifostine.
21. Experience in 78 patients undergoing cleft palate surgery in controlled hypotensive anesthesia with sodium nitroprusside (SNP) was reported.
22. The obvious side effects are not found while cevadine reduces significant hypotensive effect and there is no rapid tolerance although the animals were administrated repeatly.
23. Concomitant therapy with other calcium antagonists, antihypertensives and alcohol may potentiate the hypotensive action of the drug.
24. The results show that both drugs possess sedative, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antiinflammatory, cardiotonic and hypotensive effects, the strength of effect and toxicity being similar.
25. Cilnidipine can effectively inhibit reflex overactivity of SNS besides its hypotensive action. Together with its other pharmacological effects, cilnidipine might protect target organs form lesion.
26. Concomitant therapy with other calcium antagonists, antihypertensives and alcohol may potentiate the hypotensive action of drug.
27. Objective: To investigate first the clinical applying worth of hypotensive drugs in hysterosalpingography.
28. Cilnidipine can effectively inhibit reflex overactivity of SNS besides its hypotensive action. Together with its other pharmacological effects, cilnidipine might protect target organs from lesion.
More similar words: hypotension, hypotenuse, extensive, intensive, extensively, intensively, intensive care, labour intensive, intensive care unit, capital intensive, intensive cultivation, pensive, hypertension, offensive, expensive, pensively, ascensive, defensive, hyperextension, alternative hypothesis, offensively, inoffensive, suspensive, expensively, defensively, inexpensive, hypersensitive, comprehensive, apprehensive, offensiveness.