Random good picture Not show
1. "Oh, I know, I know," said Kate, defensively.
2. The feeling of inferiority is defensively turned into a feeling of superiority.
3. Charlton coped easily defensively, knowing that Boro lacked the pace to hurt them.
4. Drive defensively and have comprehensive insurance.
5. He poised himself, blade weaving defensively before him, ready to take instant evasive action.
6. He responded defensively, becoming eventually what his enemies had called him all along: a dictator.
7. The Office hints defensively at a period of nomadic existence which was censured by critics as unstable.
8. Mexico did not play defensively.
9. I have learned to drive defensively.
10. Three months later, while defensively moving furniture, she had a seizure.
11. They were also much better defensively after allowing a 68 point first half in Game 2.
12. Not solely a scoring machine,[Sentencedict.com ] Michael dominates defensively as well.
13. A. needed against an offensively effective if defensively weak Knicks team.
14. Nash has never been great defensively, and he has gotten worse lately.
15. An informal survey of current major league rosters reveals nearly 50 athletes who once viewed themselves somewhat different defensively.
16. Use the systems best suited to their talent, both offensively and defensively.
17. But if you have too much respect for an opponent, you will play defensively.
18. Look at what happened in the management meeting this morning when you behaved so defensively about budgets.
19. I turned up my coat collar to meet my hat brim and hunched defensively, like a bedraggled bird.
20. Hysen, Thern, Ekstrom and Magnusson give the side a strong backbone, but they are suspect defensively on the flanks.
21. She now had a collapsible white metal stick she used quite defensively when out walking.
22. She whirled to face him, braced for further interrogation, her arms wrapped defensively across her waist.
23. Karune: Yup, Force Field is great on the Disruptor because it can be used both offensively and defensively.
24. Ideally, the user manager will realise his team is below par early enough in the half to switch to a more defensively sound formation and thus minimise any damage.
25. I think you've got to force Yao Ming out on the perimeter defensively.
26. His specialty is probably defense. He'an all - around player , but defensively, with the athleticism -- he's tough.
27. Debrecen were an unknown quantity and they played very defensively, which is their right.
28. He dropped into a defensive crouch, the knife held defensively before him.
29. Damn, Mac is torturing Cat not only offensively but shutting him down defensively.
30. I suppose that, in a sense, he is hyper - sincere -- defensively sincere.
More similar words: defensive, pensively, extensively, intensively, comprehensively, apprehensively, indefensible, offensive, defectively, expansively, sensitively, defense, defenseless, self-defense, pensive, evasively, passively, massively, intensive, extensive, expensive, decisively, abrasively, derisively, submissively, persuasively, compulsively, impassively, excessively, exclusively.