Random good picture Not show
1. HRP was injected into the hypoglossal nerve of rabbit.
2. Hypoglossal nerve injury was the most common injury(68.6%).
3. Conclusion Hypoglossal schwannoma is extremely rare.
4. Objective : To reveal the anatomic relationship between hypoglossal and lingual nerve.
5. The labelled fibers were found in the tracheosyringealis hypoglossal nerve.
6. Objective To improve the diagnosis and treatment of hypoglossal schwannoma.
7. The projection from the hypoglossal nucleus of muscles of tongue in rats was studied with the combined method of HRP tracing and immunocytochemistry.
8. No spinal cord injury,(sentence dictionary) paralysis of hypoglossal nerve or breakage of internal fixation occurred in any patients.
9. The venous plexus filling of the hypoglossal canal joined the inferior petrosal sinus and then terminated in the jugular bulb or the internal jugular vein.
10. Neanderthal skulls also show evidence of a large hypoglossal canal.
11. Typical clinical manifestations of this disease are bilateral hypoglossal nerve palsy, tetraparesis, and the disturbance of deep sensations.
12. It companied with carotid canal and hypoglossal canal outside hole, and formed triangle that posterior groups nerve and jugular buld existed in.
13. The anatomic relationship of lingual artery and hypoglossal nerve was observed and measured.
14. The left hypoglossal nerve of the mouse was cut under 4% chloral hydrate anesthesia, and then the skin was sutured.
15. It extends along the posterior margin of the petrous bone and passes through the hypoglossal canal into the parapharyngeal space (Annotated image).
16. In most severe cases, the external carotid artery, strap muscles of the neck, Vagus nerve, Hypoglossal nerve and the lingual branch of the Trigeminal nerve are also removed.
17. Medium density and lightly stained GABA BR1-LI neuronal cell bodies, fibers and terminals were observed in the oculomotor nucleus, trochlear nucleus and hypoglossal nucleus.
18. The most significant postoperative morbidity was associated with the schwannomas of the agus nere, sympathetic chain, hypoglossal nere, glossopharyngeal nere and the facial nere.
19. The outer aperture of JF was adjacent to the hypoglossal canal.
20. Objective: In this study, a peripheral nerve injury model was established by cutting the left hypoglossal nerve.
21. Uncommon abnormalities: T2/FLAIR hyperintense lesions in dorsal medulla, the hypoglossal nuclei and cerebellum; these features are more typical in non-alcoholic patients.
22. Objective To evaluate the clinical features and treatment methods of hypoglossal neurinomas(HN).
23. Results (1) 31 cases showed clivus involvement, 6 of which had mass in prepontile cistern. (2) Involvement via hypoglossal nerve canal was seen in 3 cases, presenting enlarged nerve canal in 2.
24. The labelled fibers were found in the tracheosyringealis of hypoglossal nerve.
25. AIM:To study the response of astrocytes and motoneurons in hypoglossal nuclei and their interrelation after hypoglossal nerve injury in rats, and explore the possible mechanism.
More similar words: hypoglycemia, hypoglycemic, glossary, colossal, hypogastric, gloss, glossy, diglossia, glossitis, gloss over, hearing loss, glossophobia, sensorineural hearing loss, typographer, typography, troglodyte, hemoglobin, typographical, haemoglobin, hypo, immunoglobulin, hypoxia, hypopnea, hypotonic, hypothesis, hypothermia, hypotheses, hypocrite, hypothermic, hypocrisy.