Random good picture Not show
1. The principal immunoglobulin found in secretions is IgA with only trace amounts of IgG present.
2. Rabbit anti-human immunoglobulin conjugated with alkaline phosphatase was used to detect the bound antibody.
3. These plasma cells produce a homogeneous immunoglobulin protein which stains as a well-defined peak in the gamma region.
4. Antiserum and immunoglobulin of rabies have been purified continually.
5. The immunoglobulin genes were down - regulated.
6. Immunoglobulin is concerned in immunity.
7. Poison ivy secrets an oily poison which triggers Immunoglobulin E response in human's immune system very strongly.
8. Is a group of immunoglobulin antibody activity of the protein, mainly in the organism of blood, tissue fluid and the outer secretion in humoral immune function is to check an important indicator.
9. The increase in ? ? - globulin and immunoglobulin may be considered as a helpful diagnostic index.
10. D immunoglobulin (RhoGAM) is administered to Rh-negative, unsensitized patients to prevent isoimmunization.
11. Antibodies in the yolk are collectively named yolk immunoglobulin ( IgY ).
12. Methods The levels of serum complement and immunoglobulin and acute phase response proteins in 11 patients with HLD were studied by single immunodiffusion test.
13. Here we report the crystal structure of a complex between a protein G domain and an immunoglobulin Fab fragment.
14. Early reports showed reduced concentrations of IgM, but later studies showed normal or even raised immunoglobulin concentrations.
15. These production are coded by epithelial growth factor receptor and immunoglobulin supergene family, regarding to tumorous malignant growth and regulation.
16. Among the 3 reactions that were judged to be "probable hypersensitivity, "1 girl had a positive intradermal test that was consistent with immunoglobulin E-mediated hypersensitivity.
17. Hepatology Digest: When intra-uterine transmission happens, the vaccination and hepatitis B immunoglobulin might not be functional.
18. Results: In early ALI, H 2 receptor obstruction had no effect on lung quotient, complement and immunoglobulin.
19. Those who did well on the memory test had an increase in levels of immunoglobulin A, an antibody that's the body's first line of defense against germs.
20. Another plus: Subjects in one study who did it once or twice a week had higher levels of the antibody immunoglobulin A, which shields you from colds and other infections.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. An enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) method was developed to allow direct quantification of antirotavirus immunoglobulin A (IgA) in sow colostrum and milk.
22. Objective: To evaluate the interruptive effect of hepatitis B virus(HBV) intrauterine transmission by means of early using of HBV immunoglobulin(HBIG).
23. Conclusion The patients with pancytopenia are accompanied with decrease of immunoglobulin and complement, which are positively correlate to pathogenic condition and prognosis.
24. Antigenized antibody is an engineered one which expresses the oligopeptide epitopes of the protein other than immunoglobulin in its complementarity determining regions.
25. The patients with pancytopenia are accompanied with decrease of immunoglobulin and complement, which are positively correlate to pathogenic condition and prognosis.
26. Objective To establish a usable method for the amplification of human diversified immunoglobulin genes.
27. Objective: To evaluate the interruptive effect of hepatitis B virus intrauterine transmission by means of early using of HBV immunoglobulin.
28. Objective To explore the relationship between the severity of clinical symptoms and results of sera immunoglobulin and C-React Protein in children with Tourette's syndrome.
29. The cat protein, on the one hand, causes an allergic reaction, making the body produce an antibody called immunoglobulin E.
30. A simpler method for preparing haptoglobin from the waste residue of Rivanol- ammonium sulphate fractionation of human serum during the production of human immunoglobulin is described.
More similar words: globulin, globule, globular, immunology, immunologist, immunosuppression, immunosuppressive, immunocompromised, human immunodeficiency virus, hemoglobin, haemoglobin, immune, immunize, immunity, immunized, autoimmune, immunization, autoimmunity, immunisation, immune system, immune response, autoimmune disease, diplomatic immunity, globe, troglodyte, global, globose, globally, bulimic, bulimia.