Random good picture Not show
1. Haemoglobin is the red pigment found in blood.
2. They had all had a normal haemoglobin concentration.
3. Haemoglobin electrophoresis showed sickle cell trait.
4. Haemoglobin itself crops up in unexpected places.
5. In haemoglobin the iron lies within a flat circular molecule called a porphyrin.
6. Our management included a measurement of haemoglobin concentration and the treatment of any identified anaemia.
7. The glycosylated haemoglobin result is markedly elevated, revealing the extent of poor control.
8. Blood tests revealed Louise's haemoglobin level was down and doctors referred her to the local hospital.
9. The presence of significant amounts of haemoglobin F has a protective effect against sickling and such individuals express relatively mild disease.
10. Myoglobin, a protein similar to haemoglobin in red blood cells, acts as a store for oxygen within the muscle fibres.
11. At each visit the temperature, pulse, haemoglobin, and erythrocyte sedimentation rate were measured.
12. A positive correlation was found between glycosylated haemoglobin concentration and the prostacyclin concentration necessary to inhibit ADP-induced platelet aggregation by 50 percent.
13. The other important development has been the glycosylated haemoglobin level.
14. The glycosylated haemoglobin has been a very useful advance for the Type 2 patients with latently poor control.
15. It increased their haemoglobin levels by about 6 %, reducing anaemia.
16. Haemoglobin iron can be taken on its own or with desiccated liver.
17. Values of packed cell count, haemoglobin, urea, glucose, creatinine, and electrolytes were obtained at admission.
18. It binds to haemoglobin much more readily than oxygen, thus allowing the blood to carry less oxygen.
19. This nematode haemoglobin is chemically similar to myoglobin and has the highest affinity for oxygen of any known animal haemoglobin.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Advantages of fructosamine are that it does not depend on the haemoglobin level and it will probably be considerably cheaper.
21. It should include assessment and provide feedback on progress with glycosylated haemoglobin levels.
22. Particularly suitable candidates are those with unstable diabetes and evidence of poor control with elevated glycosylated haemoglobin levels.
23. Delta is negotiating commercial agreements with big health care companies around the world who are seeking to bind haemoglobin into formulations.
24. Usually the same amount of heat is absorbed in the reverse reaction, when the oxygen is released by the haemoglobin.
25. Indications for home monitoring of blood glucose in these patients are a raised glycosylated haemoglobin or a low renal threshold.
26. The red blood cell is finally a small bag containing haemoglobin molecules for transporting oxygen.
27. So at low temperatures, oxygen is absorbed more strongly by most species' haemoglobin, and released less easily.
28. Shortened red cell survival in patients with uraemia may have caused a reduction in carbamylated haemoglobin in all study groups.
29. All patients with ulcerative colitis were in clinical remission and had normal levels of haemoglobin, C-reactive protein, and serum orosomucoid.
30. The blood test for anaemia checks the level of haemoglobin, which helps carry oxygen through the blood.
More similar words: haematology, haematemesis, globe, global, globally, globular, troglodyte, eudaemonia, globalize, jacobin, demography, global warming, globalisation, globalization, demographic, job interview, ogle, bogle, google, archaeology, lobe, homograph, lobby, archaeologist, imbroglio, homogeneous, homogenized, homogeneity, michael jackson, hieroglyph.