Random good picture Not show
1. Aim To observe the value of hyaluronidase in treatment of filtering passage obstruction and of intraocular pressure (IOP) re-elevation after glaucoma trabeculectomy.
2. Objective To assess the effect of hyaluronidase subconjunctival injection on cases which have an early high intraocular pressure (IOP) after filtering operation within 2 weeks.
3. Another interesting finding of hyaluronidase is that certain bacteria strains actually produce hyaluronidase in your body when you are infected.
4. Methods Hyaluronidase activity in 100 serum specimens were determined by ELBA - like assay.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. Hyaluronidase begins to appear in the skin as we age, which causes the breakdown of the glue that holds the collagen and elastin together.
6. Methods By means of ELSA and immunohistochemistry, hyaluronidase and VEGF were detected in breast cancer.
7. Objective To study the effect of hyaluronidase on intraocular pressure(IOP) and indirect orbital tension(IOT)following retrobulbar anesthesia.
8. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that degrades and breaks down hyaluronic acid in your skin.
9. The correlated research on hyaluronidase may bring advance to vitrectomy.
10. According to the ecto-suppress hyaluronidase experimentation and the soybean salad oil anti-oxidability experiment, it was proved that the oat oil has certain anti-irritability and anti-oxidability.
11. Aim: To study the effects of Bupivacaine and hyaluronidase on the proliferation of adult rat muscle satellite cells in vivo.
12. The antiedemic(sentencedict.com), antiexudative and absorption promoting action of MPS is a result of its inhibiting effect on hyaluronidase and its ability to increase local blood flow.
13. In order to help slow and stop this process, it is vital to find an anti aging skin care product with an ingredient that will inhibit the activity of the hyaluronidase .
14. Objective To compare the curative effects of sodium hyaluronate(SH) or hyaluronidase(HD) to treat the patients with advanced scleroderma circumscriptum(ASC).
15. Methods LMWHAs were prepar the by hydrogen peroxide degradation and by hyaluronidase degradation, the chicken chorioallantoic membrane (CAM) model was used to test the angiogenesis effects of LMWHAs.
16. Objective:To observe the therapeutical effects of sodium heparinate ointment, 50% magnesium sulfate and hyaluronidase on dopamine induced damage of the rat vein and the tissues around it.
17. One of the more important reactions that happens as you age is from the activity of hyaluronidase.
18. Objective To study the change of nitric oxide (NO), acrosome enzyme (ACE), hyaluronidase (HYD) and acid phosphatase (ACP) in human semen.
19. Hyaluronidase inhibitor is one of substance that can inhibit the activation of hyaluronidase.
20. Purified mammary gland epithelial cells were obtained from dairy goat by digestion with collagen enzyme and hyaluronidase, and they were verified by immunofluorescent staining of cytokeratin 18.
21. As well as working as an antioxidant that is moisturizing and healing to the skin, it stops the activity of the hyaluronidase , which will allow your skin to produce hyaluronic acid.
More similar words: hyaluronic acid, leonidas, neuraminidase, metronidazole, yalu river, oxidase, amidase, peptidase, peroxidase, sialidase, pilonidal, hyaline membrane disease, glucosidase, carboxypeptidase, hyaline, bathyal, hyaloid, chronic renal failure, hyaloplasm, hyaline cartilage, nidal, midas, yalu, trinidad, cnidaria, nidation, slur over, hominidae, arachnida, trinidadian.