Random good picture Not show
(1) The recent progress of the research of neuraminidase inhibitors related to sialic acid in the control of influenza is reviewed.
(2) "The new neuraminidase gene that came in from Eurasian swine is one we've never before seen circulating in humans," said Rambaut.
(3) Neuraminidase is a kind of glycosidoprotein, it resides the surface of influenza virus A and B-, and plays a key part in the process of virus duplication and infection.
(4) Sendai virus hemagglutinin neuraminidase was expressed in COS 7 cells.
(5) For the neuraminidase inhibitors, the main constraints – which are substantial – involve limited production capacity and a price that is prohibitively high for many countries.
(6) These drugs act against an enzyme called neuraminidase, which allows newly formed viruses to leave infected cells and spread around the body.
(7) CONCLUSION Pyrrolidine derivatives exhibited potent neuraminidase inhibitory activities, and is worth of further investigation.
(8) It codes for the neuraminidase enzyme — the N1 in H1N1 — which controls the expansion of the virus from infected cells.
(9) The next big target is another surface protein, neuraminidase (see "Moving target").
(10) Neuraminidase — the "N" in H5N1 — is the protein in bird flu that allows the virus to spread to other cells in the body.
(11) Antiviral resistance to neuraminidase inhibitors has been clinically negligible so far but is likely to be detected during widespread use during a pandemic.
(12) The amount of neuraminidase in seasonal flu shots, he says, is unknown and likely varies from batch to batch.
(13) Neuraminidase (NA) is an important protein on the surface of virion and plays an important role in immune and lethality.
(14) Based on global monitoring of flu strains, virologists try to predict which haemagglutinin and neuraminidase will dominate during the next flu season.
(15) OBJECTIVE To synthesize a series of novel pyrrolidine derivatives as neuraminidase inhibitors and test their inhibitory activities against neuraminidase.
(16) To overcome drug resistance, researchers are searching for alternative sites on neuraminidase against which new drugs can be targeted. Sentencedict.com
(17) After the virus infects the cells of the respiratory system and begins replicating, neuraminidase cuts the newly formed copies free to invade other cells.
(18) METHODS A series of pyrrolidine derivatives were synthesized from L-hydroxyproline, and the neuraminidase inhibitory activities of these compounds were tested using high throughput screening.
(19) Most swine influenza viruses have been susceptible to antiviral medications such as neuraminidase inhibitors (oseltamivir and zanamivir).
(20) Rats received two intravenous injections of either heparinase III to digest HS or neuraminidase to remove neuraminic acids.
(21) The H5N1 virus is expected to be susceptible to the neuraminidase inhibitors.
(22) Rats received two intravenous injections of either heparinase III to digest HS or neuraminidase to remove neuraminic acids (positive control).
(23) Scientists agree that it is a H1N1 virus — named because of the types of haemagglutinin and neuraminidase proteins that it possesses.
(24) There are two classes of antiviral drugs for influenza: inhibitors of neuraminidase such as oseltamivir and zanamivir; and adamantanes, such as amantadine and rimantadine.
(25) There are two classes of such medicines, 1) adamantanes (amantadine and remantadine), and 2) inhibitors of influenza neuraminidase (oseltamivir and zanamivir).
(26) The pandemic virus is currently susceptible to both of these drugs (known as neuraminidase inhibitors), but resistant to a second class of antivirals (the M2 inhibitors).
More similar words: amidase, hominidae, Auramine, leonidas, foraminifera, trigeminal neuralgia, oxidase, trinidad, peroxidase, peptidase, neural, trinidadian, neuralgia, perineural, neuralgic, hominid, neural tube, neurasthenia, neurasthenic, neural network, carboxypeptidase, sensorineural, pyramidal, clinical neurology, pyramidal tract, extrapyramidal, framing, foramina, neurological disease, gramineae.