Random good picture Not show
1) LAF237, a dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) inhibitor, represents a new generation of oral drugs to treat diabetes.
2) Aim To find novel dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitors with thiazole rings and to test their anti-diabetic activities.
3) Tripeptidyl peptidase II is found in all eukaryotic cells, which are cells that a have membrane-bound nucleus.
4) Aspartic peptidase made little contribution on the formation of NH3-N and AA-N. degradation of protein into peptides was attributed to aspartic-and cysteine peptidases.
5) The study of the correlation between peptidase activity in subgingival plaque and alkaline phosphatase in gingival crevicular fluid.
6) Tripeptidyl peptidase II is also the largest protein-degrading enzyme, or protease,[http://sentencedict.com/peptidase.html] in eukaryotic cells.
7) The importance of the three endopeptidases contributing to the formation of AA-N was metallo-, cysteine, and serine peptidase in turn.
8) The signal conduction is closely related to the nerve peptidase that catalyzes the metabolism of peptide.
9) The drug is the world's first, is the first in China's listed for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, dipeptidyl peptidase -4 (DPP-4) inhibitors.
10) It has been determined to be proteolytic enzyme , known as dipeptidyl peptidase IV ( DPPIV ).
11) In this review, we described the recent development of mass spectrometry techniques for the study of peptidase structure and function in the central nerve system of Aplysia and other mollusks.
More similar words: carboxypeptidase, peptide, dipeptide, polypeptide, peptide bond, glycopeptide, oligopeptide, peptic, amidase, oxidase, dyspeptic, peroxidase, peptic ulcer, aseptic, extrasensory perception, midas, peptone, pep talk, tidal, leonidas, midas touch, tidal zone, tidal wave, tidal bore, asafetida, liquid assets, intertidal, tidal basin, riptide, neap tide.