Random good picture Not show
1. We think about the evolution of bipedalism as one of first events that led hominids down the path to being human.
2. Both are about modern paleontologists who encounter groups of hominids thought extinct for eons.
3. I remain, firmly in defence of happily promiscuous hominids.
4. The family most closely related to the Hominidae today is the Pongidae, or anthropoid apes, including the gorilla, the chimpanzee, and the orangutan.
5. A primate of the family Hominidae, of which Homo sapiens is the only extant species.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Only two are of any note —the families Hominidae and Elephantidae—yet between them elephants and humans have colonized the habitable surface of the earth.
7. Humans are classified into the domain Eukary, kingdom Animalia, phylum Chordata, subphylum Vertebrata, class-s Mammalia, order Primates, family Hominidae, genus Homo, and species sapiens.
8. Human beings, or man — Latin: "wise human", are bipedal primates in the family Hominidae.
9. Despite this blow to our dignity we long maintained a polite fiction that we're special enough to merit classification in our own scientific family—the Hominidae.
10. Now we and chimps must share a twig in the family tree, and the Hominidae has been expanded to encompass the other "great apes"—chimps, gorillas, and orangutans.
More similar words: hominid, hominine, trinidad, trinidadian, homicidal, homing, hominy, homecoming, ad hominem, dominic, dominican, dominion, dominica, dominique, homing device, homing pigeon, homing beacon, dominical, anno domini, condominium, ignominious, felidae, ignominiously, microminiature, dominican republic, nidal, microminiaturization, leonidas, cnidaria, pilonidal.